Season ticket arrived :)

Deanow

GF5 loyal.

I can't believe I see you more at away games than at home ones!

Probably singing banned songs add ons trying to tarnish our name and get us banned :rolleyes:

banned songs ? expand millenium man

More so the add ons like FTP

rangersgary is a good orangeman so i dont think he would be partaking in such frivolity

do you partake yourself or are you a new age ranger?

I'd be amazed if he was even a Rangers fan.....

GF5 loyal.

Probably singing banned songs add ons trying to tarnish our name and get us banned :rolleyes:

rangersgary is a good orangeman so i dont think he would be partaking in such frivolity

spoilsport i was reeling him in :P

GF5 loyal.

spoilsport i was reeling him in :P

So what made you think this guy that you know is a t*** :rolleyes:

who said anything about you being a tim? Neither myself nor KPL said anything like that, all that was agreed was that you are not a Ger. Its you that brought them up, guilty conscience maybe?

It was the reelng in thing, think what you like mate that what happens on the internet when its not face to face

who said anything about you being a tim? Neither myself nor KPL said anything like that, all that was agreed was that you are not a Ger. Its you that brought them up, guilty conscience maybe?

It was the reelng in thing, think what you like mate that what happens on the internet when its not face to face

deary me you are rather paranoid :pipe: Why that is I cannot imagine :crab:

deary me you are rather paranoid :pipe: Why that is I cannot imagine :crab:

Ok make you own mind up Im paranoid :rolleyes:

GF5 loyal.

Why is this guy still posting on RM? He is trying to cover up his actions by saying he is fishing.

Get this rheptile to fuck.

I wonder who will get my season ticket now :anguish:

14yrs and it's now gone :biggestfuckingdissapointedsmile:

would have been just along from the madcow aswell in the GF ,some say perfect timing :sherlock:

will get to as many as i can though.

IN a very good mood, my season ticket just arrived and only thing to do now is get my Champions League package and thats me sorted for next season.

PS: Does anyone know how to get the glue off the back of the card when you rip it off the paper? Fuck me its irritating. :21:

Good on you mate every man to themselves but I find it difficult nowadays to hand over a wad of dosh to the likes of Murray in one go

Funny that considering yr a t***