anyone actually think new players will come in?

super hans

What with the £30m debt, plus interest of £3m a year, means ANY money we get will go straight to Minty's black hole of debt.

Even players at £1m are out of our range. I seriously doubt we'll be signing anyone.

Pessimistic loyal RSC :(

What with the £30m debt, plus interest of £3m a year, means ANY money we get will go straight to Minty's black hole of debt.

Even players at £1m are out of our range. I seriously doubt we'll be signing anyone.

Pessimistic loyal RSC :(

erm, we arent in 30mil of debt. 20mil roughly. which is nuttin for a football team, man u are in like 700mil debt or sumfin but the spl holds us back.

n i dunno bout new singings maybe some loan deals.

I think its more a question of will we sign anyone who will go straight into the starting 11, or will we be signing a couple of squad players

I think we really need to be looking at signing a centre half who would command an instant first team place, then we could use Weir as a squad player for the remainder of his contract.

Don't think the midfeild is too bad. Apparently we need a left sided player but i'd prefer it if we brought in a decent front man first as i think we have options in Aaron and Novo/Lafferty on the left which we can cope with.

I think its more a question of will we sign anyone who will go straight into the starting 11, or will we be signing a couple of squad players

thats what i think, there might be a few squad players but no one that is going to drastically improve the team. Times are tough and we need the players that we have to dig deep and earn their keep

I am very worrid about the quality of players "they" are buying and we havent bought anyone.

they have only bought 1 and he is shit...and this other lad they have loaned will just be another crosas or donati. stop worrying about those twats

think we will get a CB to understudy Weir, got a feeling that this year will be a rebuilding exercise with damage limitation - as Murray mentioned bringing in the youth, just hope we have enough quality and desire to win the SPL

I love the way this 30m debt has suddenly became a fact

The last accounts had it at 22m

With costcutting it is likely at the 25m level

It will now have had 10-12m CL money pumped at it with the money from Fergie also

Even with interest we will have reduced it to around 16-18m quid. Not insignificant but manageable.

We need to stop peddling 30m because that is NOT an accurate figure.