Woohoo

Allzo

I'm an official data reviewer for EA sports FIFA 2010. :pipe:

Dunno how many others review the old firm, but I'll make sure we get the correct stats and things such as Lafferty being left footed in the game, and Bougherra being more tanned than Naismith!

I don't even know how to work the things or what to do, I think I just give feedback. Could always say his face isn't accurate and in real life he resembles a tottie

I was a data editor, it was a lot of work, I would probably stick it in this time for sure... I was very accurate with the gers :pipe:

It asked for every detail, almost as accurate as FM, asked for past clubs stats and facts even though fifa never really gave you that info in their games but I also had access to a player model editor, data reviewer should be a bit better right enough

I'm an official data reviewer for EA sports FIFA 2010. :pipe:

Dunno how many others review the old firm, but I'll make sure we get the correct stats and things such as Lafferty being left footed in the game, and Bougherra being more tanned than Naismith!

laffertys right footed lol

You've just gotta apply for it and if they think you'll be good for the job, they'll accept you. Lemme find the link!

Edit : @ StevenDavis, Lafferty is right footed in FIFA 09

Edit Edit : http://159.153.197.145/TalentScout/TalentScout/index.aspx

Click the middle one

That's what I was saying :P