Andriy Voronin

I think with Hemdani and Ferguson off the wage bill, a reasonably big named bosman (obviously with ability) signing wouldn't be too much to ask for. Loan signing works the same I suppose.

I have a funny feeling this is the kind of player we will be targetting, along with one or two <£2m signings.

Hertha Berlin could not match his wages demands, and if he goes out on loan, Hicks, and Gillet want the club interested, taking over his full wages.

He's supposidly on £36k a week, and Rafa Benitez has promised to give him a chance this coming season.

IMO, Andriy Voronin would piss all over the SPL, but we can't afford him.

Surely we could pay him £36k a week, given that we've released Dailly, Hemdani and sold Ferguson - which amounts to roughly £60k a week off the wage bill.

We're looking to cut it by more, not bulk it up again. Its not the case that we have 60k off the wage bill, so we can sign 3 20k a week players. We need to keep the wage bill low.

Voronin is a lazy poacher and we have a proven 25-30 goal a season one at that.

I haven't seen much of him admittedly, but that wasn't the type of player I thought he was...

I thought he was more like Kenny Miller except, well, good.

I'd ejaculate hard if we signed Voronin.

But Benitez today called him the best player in the Bundesliga - so maybe he finally sees him as part of his plans.

Would drive to Liverpool and pick him up myself(purely on a professional basis obviously) and bring him up to sign.

Would be an outstanding signing but if he has offers from Germany and the Premier league then i doubt we have any hope.

kinda pointless thread dont you think?

why would we be forced to sell players then say hmm weve got 60k a wk spare lets spend 36k on 1 player. to be honest he misses a lot of chances. watched him in the bundesliga and hes average at best. There is some bonkers threads on here at the moment.

There has been players on frees all summer why dont we go for fat ronaldo, denilson or any other star names who were freebies. fuck it fone man city tell them well take jo off of them instead of everton

Would score 40 goals in the SPL.

It won't happen though.

Re-Post anyway. :rolleyes:

40 goals i seriously doubt, i mean i like him but most of his play isnt about goals he likes to drop off and help the team :D but i still dont think hes good enough to get 40 goals <cr> <cr> <cr>