World Matchplay Darts

All the big guns through at the moment. If Barney gets through tonight its a full house. There are a few tasty second round games as well with Gary Anderson v James Wade and Phil Taylor v Kevin Painter

Damn was wanting to make the thread about the Darts totally forgot.

How shite was Part last night ??

he was fucking awful

Part is playing awful at the moment. his darts are going in at a weird angle which isni helping him. I'm hope with u mate I hope Anderson does it. He's in a tough section of the draw. if he gets past Wade he will play taylor in the semis

Damn was wanting to make the thread about the Darts totally forgot.

How shite was Part last night ??

he was fucking awful

Part is playing awful at the moment. his darts are going in at a weird angle which isni helping him. I'm hope with u mate I hope Anderson does it. He's in a tough section of the draw. if he gets past Wade he will play taylor in the semis

Taylor looked a bit off against the Thorn but it doesnt usually take him long to get back to his best i just hope that Wade plays shite coz when he is good he is usually unstoppable

on the part thing i heard the commentators mention he has new flights on his darts and thats causing him some accuracy issues (tu)

Does Barney face van Gerwen tonight?

Been watching some games Anderson was showing flashes last night, hopefully he can conquer his nerves cause if he doesn't Wade will punish him.

tbh im not sure of the schedule but i see ando had an average of 103 odd during a point in the match but as you say he needs to concur his nerves if he is to progress further (tu)

Anderson plays Wade tonight and Barney plays Mark Walsh. Should be a great night of darts.

When Anderson's playin and Sid waddell's commentating look out for

1. Sid mentioning that Anderson beat Taylor in the final of the International Darts League two years ago.

2. Anderson running Taylor close in Vegas and the Grand Slam

3. His 1st round jinx at the Lakeside

4. His first three throws at darts were 140, 140, 180.

Well played Barney and Anderson

Even if Wade is playin well Anderson can still beat Wade look at the Grandslam Wade was playin Amazin even hit a 9 darter and Anderson dumped him out in his arse

Anderson is unlucky the now with the draws in tournaments because of his rankin but if he gets himself to the later stadges in Blackpool and the Grand Prix he should get and easier draw in the Worlds

Also Lewis was playin really good last night a hate him just as much as Gaylor

Even if Wade is playin well Anderson can still beat Wade look at the Grandslam Wade was playin Amazin even hit a 9 darter and Anderson dumped him out in his arse

Anderson is unlucky the now with the draws in tournaments because of his rankin but if he gets himself to the later stadges in Blackpool and the Grand Prix he should get and easier draw in the Worlds

Totally agree mate. A night tonight watchin some tungsten with a cargo awaits

When does the programme start, when is ando on .

i wont get home till bout 7 from work and i'll be raging if i miss the good games :angry:

i wont get home till bout 7 from work and i'll be raging if i miss the good games :angry:

Afternoon session (1pm start)

Mervyn King v Steve Beaton, Van der Voort v Wayne Mardle and Terry Jenkins v Denis Ovens

Evening session (7pm start)

Ronnie Baxter v Alan Tabern, Barney v Mark Walsh and James Wade v Gary Anderson

Afternoon session (1pm start)

Mervyn King v Steve Beaton, Van der Voort v Wayne Mardle and Terry Jenkins v Denis Ovens

Evening session (7pm start)

Ronnie Baxter v Alan Tabern, Barney v Mark Walsh and James Wade v Gary Anderson

Niiiiiice , gives me something to watch until 9pm (tu)

Andersons doubles :anguish:

Aye tell me about it mate. I had Anderson to beat Wade for a treble. He can work on his doubles he will be a match for anyone in the PDC - including Taylor. His problem is that he doesn't practice enough

Andersons doubles :anguish:

Aye tell me about it mate. I had Anderson to beat Wade for a treble. He can work on his doubles he will be a match for anyone in the PDC - including Taylor. His problem is that he doesn't practice enough

i know i was quite gutted but what a start from wade he was missing fuck all for a while there

Fancy Lewis to give Taylor a scare tonight.!

I thought Taylor was immense against Painter but Painter did have a pretty poor game.......

hate to tell u mate theres no a hope in hell that will happen on his day Lewis can beat everyone except Taylor he always bottles it a hope am wrong and Lewis beats Gaylor

Also Barney neededs to get a fuckin finger out tiday against Jenkins

COME ON BARNEY !!!!