David Villa Possible Move to Liverpool?

"Reports in Saturday's tabloids suggest that Rafa Benitez is planning a move for Valencia striker David Villa with the funds generated by Xabi Alonso's expected move to Real Madrid."

Thoughts?

Doubt he'll move to England imo.

David Villa has said time and time again, he doesn't want to go to the England. Although if there was a team that David Villa would go to, I would think it would be to Liverpool. The main reasons for this is the Spanish contingent already at the club. Also he would be able to link up with Fernando Torres who he knows he can link up with well.

I still don't think he'll move to England but if he does, I reckon it'll only be to Liverpool.

David Villa has said time and time again, he doesn't want to go to the England. Although if there was a team that David Villa would go to, I would think it would be to Liverpool. The main reasons for this is the Spanish contingent already at the club. Also he would be able to link up with Fernando Torres who he knows he can link up with well.

I still don't think he'll move to England but if he does, I reckon it'll only be to Liverpool.

agreed:) and as a liverpool fan i hope he goes but aint gettin too ahead of myself:)