***The official Rangers vs Arsenal match thread**

MisterC

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the comments are OTT, this is a Pre-season game for us to get match fit and give us a insight what we'll be up against at the top end of Europe.

As i said before the games started, as long as we don't pick up any injuries we should just take the game for what it is a FRIENDLY!

Exactly, people read far too much into pre season games.

In reality they mean bugger all.

We like to win.If we dont it would be nice to put in a good performance

Doesnt take away from the fact some of the commets are over the top.

I mean come on, we're playing against a fantastic footballing team, with several guys that played 90 mins the previous day.

Yea and? Not allowed to criticise now,Arsenal played yesterday as well.What a shite thread it would be if everyone accepted being

humped.I agree it may not have a bearing on the season as Liverpool pumped us last year and we went on to win the double.

When Rangers are being beaten i don't think "ah it doesn't matter" which a fair few people on here clearly do as its a friendly

Arsenal have made 9 changes from yesterday.

Ok you've converted me,i want us to get pumped now

FFS. We give teams FAR too much space to operate in around our own goal.

DP, it's all part of friendlies teams sit off as it doesn't matter as much. That's why you see more players trying fancy tricks etc cause they know it's less lightly to get hit.

It's not pretty to watch, but it's a great learning curve for us as we expire to reach something like this standard.

There is no shame is being ran ragged by this Arsenal team.

I agree, on their day Arsenal are one of the most technical gifted teams on the planet!

gettin fucking smoked wish walter would try and attack a bit far too negative

I dont think attack is in his vocabulary.

Great idea (tu)

Let's attack a team who are picking us apart at will when we have ten men behind the ball.

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if we left even more space for them to operate in.