***The official Rangers vs Arsenal match thread**

MisterC

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the comments are OTT, this is a Pre-season game for us to get match fit and give us a insight what we'll be up against at the top end of Europe.

As i said before the game started, as long as we don't pick up any injuries we should just take the game for what it is a FRIENDLY!

Exactly, we got destroyed at Ibrox by Liverpool last year, but still went on to win the double. Seasons aren't made or broken by one friendly match.

couldn't give a shit if we get destroyed, league and europe is what counts.

How can you say you don't care if we get "destroyed"? A defeat hurts me no matter what competition

(tu)

Some of the comments are OTT, this is a Pre-season game for us to get match fit and give us a insight what we'll be up against at the top end of Europe.

As i said before the games started, as long as we don't pick up any injuries we should just take the game for what it is a FRIENDLY!

Exactly, people read far too much into pre season games.

In reality they mean bugger all.

We like to win.If we dont it would be nice to put in a good performance

Doesnt take away from the fact some of the commets are over the top.

I mean come on, we're playing against a fantastic footballing team, with several guys that played 90 mins the previous day.

couldn't give a shit if we get destroyed, league and europe is what counts.

How can you say you don't care if we get "destroyed"? A defeat hurts me no matter what competition

same here and getting destroyed by EPL teams hurt more living in England, no doubt mickey mouse league comments all day tomorrow at work. :anguish:

i know ive said this already but if we are struggling to create an opening a wish we would just keep the ball instead of weir or mcgregor pumping it up the park so arsenal can win it back and come at us again :angry: