• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt bring myself to do that mate

I will no doubt just check the score somewhere later on

Really ? Well you missed one hell of a night when they got thrashed from Bratislava :D

I've a bad feeling they might get a result. Probably just a reaction to the confidence of others that they'll get beat.

"Champions League we're having a laugh" will sound great tonight if they get pumped out

Is it not...

"Champions League?? your having a laugh"

I've always thought there were 2 versions.

The "we're having a laugh" version is generally if we're in it & they're not. The "you're having a laugh" one is if the opposition is getting beaten.

Well that's my understanding anyway!

I've a bad feeling they might get a result. Probably just a reaction to the confidence of others that they'll get beat.

"Champions League we're having a laugh" will sound great tonight if they get pumped out

Is it not...

The "we're having a laugh" version is generally if we're in it & they're not. The "you're having a laugh" one is if the opposition is getting beaten.

il be laughin my wee head off anyhow :clap:

Is it not...

That is spot on (tu)

Celtic will eventually win away. It no reason why it couldn't be tonight. Am i right in thinking that if they don't reach the group stages, who ever wins the SPL will have to go through a qualifier next season? Catch 22 situation here.

Celtic will eventually win away. It no reason why it couldn't be tonight. Am i right in thinking that if they don't reach the group stages, who ever wins the SPL will have to go through a qualifier next season? Catch 22 situation here.

no you are not correct in thinkign this, that is already decided.

No catch 22 when we get 2.5 million for them getting put out and they are still filthy bastards..... :)

Couldnt bring myself to do that mate

I will no doubt just check the score somewhere later on

Really ? Well you missed one hell of a night when they got thrashed from Bratislava :D

Nah, I saw the result and had a good time ;)

the Spl winner will have to go through a 4th round qualifying game while the runner up (celtic) will have to negotitate the 2 rounds

Yep.

Another interesting thing I found out today was the have changed the coefficient points for the Europa league now , you used to get the same points for a win in the uefa cup as you did in the CL but that has changed. You anow lso get a 4 point bonus for getting to the group stage of the CL and a 5 point bonus for getting out the group.

no you are not correct in thinkign this, that is already decided.

No catch 22 when we get 2.5 million for them getting put out and they are still filthy bastards..... :)

The catch 22 was 2.5 million and Timmy out and having to go through a qualifier next year, or them getting through and we get into the group stages next year automatically.

But, if it's not decided, then yeah. No catch 22. So.....

Fuck you Celtic, you'll never win away, never win away, never win away!