Craig bellend

ofb1988

wee prick that he is.

would you take him on loan for a season tho if city were still paying most of his wages.the tims would be gutted.

if they paid all of his wages then aye i would, n id stick him in the reserves the we wanker

wee prick that he is.

would you take him on loan for a season tho if city were still paying most of his wages.the tims would be gutted.

Er, no. Is this a fantasy of yours ? Craid Bellamy is a cock sucker of the highest order. Wouldnt want that wee shite anywhere near the Rangers, in any way, shape or form.

wee prick that he is.

Er, no. Is this a fantasy of yours ? Craid Bellamy is a cock sucker of the highest order. Wouldnt want that wee shite anywhere near the Rangers, in any way, shape or form.

Agreed

If that was an ex Rangers player we'd all call him a hero.

I can understand why Bellamy liked it up here, he's a great player and twice the striker than anyone in the SPL at the moment.

Boyd > *

I'd rather my strikers stayed fit. Stayed healthy, good actually worry a defence when we don't have the ball.

Don't know if you remember but the SPL were shit scared of Bellamy. Boyd just looks like a joke. Plus he takes coke.

Should pay us back the transfer fee the cretinous reptile stole from us.

Ha Ha. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1st time ive ever seen a player do that. You got kicked out newcastle for being a wee fanny like weve just saw there. and you'll end up getting forced out of man city aswell. you wee Dwarf Bastard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can understand why Bellamy liked it up here, he's a great player and twice the striker than anyone in the SPL at the moment.

Boyd > *

I'd rather my strikers stayed fit. Stayed healthy, good actually worry a defence when we don't have the ball.

Don't know if you remember but the SPL were shit scared of Bellamy. Boyd just looks like a joke. Plus he takes coke.

Boyd that much of A Joke he's been the top Goal scorer 3 years running. and I take it your a Killie fan He's also that much A Joke he scores against you's everytime he plays yous. and also the the SPL Is shit Scared of Boyd. because he just scores for fun against them.

So that makes you A bitter twisted Joke. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boyd > *

go home

Boyd > *

Bellamy is shit and everyone knows it.