*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two stonewallers. Wish these commentators would stop greetin!

It's annoying, isn't it? I realise they're always going to get behind the British teams, but there's being supportive and there's being absolutely blinkered.

It's annoying, isn't it? I realise they're always going to get behind the British teams, but there's being supportive and there's being absolutely blinkered.

Channel 5 have to get behind the the English team.

They cant afford not to.

Channel 5 have to get behind the the English team.

They cant afford not to.

As I say, there's getting behind the team and being obstinate. Too often their coverage falls into the latter category.

Just in from 7's, seen the liverpool score :D Gutted that Valencia didnt win. sets the tie up for a cracking game in Madrid but. Both Fulham goals were well taken, Zamora is realy pushing for a place at the world cup. Didnt even show you the Hamburg highlights on ITV4 <cr> 2-1 is a good result still.

that sitter he missed :( the 1 on 1 where he put it right past the post, awful. The red card was very soft, but was rightly given by the law of the game. But wasnt like it was intended to hurt him.

Sitting in the bar last night watching the Benfica-Liverpool game and there were loads of Liverpool fans in watching it.

The only one cheering when Benfica scored was me and I thought I was going to die!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

2-2 valencia atletico full time

Brilliant game. Dont remember a game with so many chances

Valencia V Werder Bremen.