Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double edged sword.

I get fucking depressed watching this. We were able to hold Barca a few years ago, what's happened!? :(

We had Carlos Cuellar and Alan Hutton as part of a back four. Now we have Steven Whittaker and Lee McCulloch.

A couple of things I totally forgot;

Jermaine Pennant is playing for Zaragoza, and Barca had signed Maxwell :lol:

I had totally forgotten about Maxwell aswell, a player they signed for the amount of money we spent on Kyle Lafferty.

This is something me and a few mates were discussing the other day. What would you do if:

You were sitting on your couch, butt naked, with a crate of beer beside you, a roast beef/steak dinner with all the trimmings and sauces, watching Barcelona play Real Madrid in an 8 goal thriller and Beyonce walked in with fuck all on wanting to ride you like seabiscuit... What would you do?

This is something me and a few mates were discussing the other day. What would you do if:

You were sitting on your couch, butt naked, with a crate of beer beside you, a roast beef/steak dinner with all the trimmings and sauces, watching Barcelona play Real Madrid in an 8 goal thriller and Beyonce walked in with fuck all on wanting to ride you like seabiscuit... What would you do?

I'd be like: "Get off me, go and get my beer, and maybe you'll get it bawdeep after El Classico."

Pause button on Sky Plus (tu)

If it ever happens I'll let you know what I did :happy:

Sorry, but fuck the football :)