*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stu, the last el classico was a complete shitter :wink: and that is supposed to be the best game in la liga, Europe even

wasnt shit but never lived up to the hype. but this is woeful man

I'm not enjoying this game.

I enjoy your undeniable brawn, Kevin.

Recent scientific testing has found I'm 80% brawn, 20% flawless. And you can't argue with science.

I wasn't even going to try.

The last El Clasico game was terrific. Barca went down to 10 men and instead of getting everyone behind the ball they stuck Messi up top and kept on attacking. It was a great game and the football was a joy to watch.

And the last El Clasico of last season was one of the most amazing games ever. 6-2 Barca won away from home!

I can't reply to quotes on my iPod its shit.. but yeah there were very few chances, not too dissimilar to this game :wink: and an fa cup semi final is always going to be a cagey affair

The last El Clasico game was terrific. Barca went down to 10 men and instead of getting everyone behind the ball they stuck Messi up top and kept on attacking. It was a great game and the football was a joy to watch.

And the last El Clasico of last season was one of the most amazing games ever. 6-2 Barca won away from home!

what a game that was, did not see that comming one bit. :praise: :praise:

I'm sure we watched that one in BBHQ (Dado's flat), it was incredible.

Henry was sensational.

Mate, there's being biased and then there is that. To call it terrific is a joke IMO :lol: .. I'm not a fan of any league either, all I care about is rangers and Chelsea, if they were playing in the fucking a-league I wouldn't care :wink:

There might not have been a lot of chances but they way Guardiola set his team out after going down to 10 men was terrific.

Most managers would have went 4-4-1 and tried to play defensive but he went 4-3-2 and kept attacking. Not many managers and teams would have done that.

So mate, it wasnt a terrific game really? Terrific intent... Anyway each to their own and I hope tonight is a cracker :)

Ray Wilkins btw :clap:

"It was definitely a penalty".. None of yer Arsene Wenger "I never saw it" pish! :)