*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

when your a liverpool fan you dont tend to think like that, but at the same time if it stops man utd winning it thats always a good thing. I take it gerrard fucked up big time then?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when your a liverpool fan you dont tend to think like that, but at the same time if it stops man utd winning it thats always a good thing. I take it gerrard fucked up big time then?

Think the backpass for Boyd in the Dundee United cup final a couple of seasons ago, same as that.

Big Soti, what a challenge. Chelsea should have scored three since I posted that it didn't look like they'd score one.

I doubt Gerrard meant it, it's just a continuation of what's been an absolutely rank rotten season for him.

Liverpool fans supporting Chelsea, some even cheered when the goal went in apparently. (td)

Maybe some dont want to lose their status as englands most successful team to their hated rivals? If gerrard fucked up big time, i await the conspiracy theories.

what a game this is at hillsborough, two players burst open heads, goals, four kicks in the head, meaty challenges and a half time tunnel fight. proper football :lol:

Liverpool fans supporting Chelsea, some even cheered when the goal went in apparently. (td)

Maybe some dont want to lose their status as englands most successful team to their hated rivals? If gerrard fucked up big time, i await the conspiracy theories.

Cheering a goal against your own team (td)

What a miserable team. Gerrard :happy: