***The Official Rangers v Falkirk Thread*** Rangers 4-1 Falkirk

Muff

The defence looks poor and especially the two fullbacks. Whittaker is giving too much space to their winger and Smith looks shaky. All the danger coming up Whittaker's side so far.

Naisy a little disappointing after his preseason. Fleck is good in spurts. Ditto Davis. McCulloch doing fine. Boyd and Miller ok.

We need to up the pace of the game.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defence looks poor and especially the two fullbacks. Whittaker is giving too much space to their winger and Smith looks shaky. All the danger coming up Whittaker's side so far.

Naisy a little disappointing after his preseason. Fleck is good in spurts. Ditto Davis. McCulloch doing fine. Boyd and Miller ok.

I don't care as long as we keep putting the ball in the net and win the game. :gerbad:

Think we are watching different games - I have Naismith as one of our best players, is a threat every time he goes at them. Fleck also. It is the center of the team I am having concerns about. Boyd is dire so far, Davis very very patchy, mcCulloch's half was saved by the goal

boyd will get 10 mins before being subbed, unless he scores

miller didnt kick a ball until he scored, chances like the sitter he missed will haunt his season again

shagger's inability to rule the 6 yard box is fucking criminal, the one cleared off the line just before falkirk scored was caused by him staying on his line when a floated cross came over the 6 yard box

Your just like a big ray of sunshine today!

can you deny any of my post

shagger should never have been near the first team today, millers miss was shocking, team is doing alright but falkirk should never be in the game

miller didnt kick a ball until he scored, chances like the sitter he missed will haunt his season again

shagger's inability to rule the 6 yard box is fucking criminal, the one cleared off the line just before falkirk scored was caused by him staying on his line when a floated cross came over the 6 yard box

shagger should never have been near the first team today, millers miss was shocking, team is doing alright but falkirk should never be in the game

Cant say i can disagree with you!

was only pulling your chain! :) look on the brightside tho, we are 2-1 up

thats no nice, pulling my cyber chain

no talking to you noo :anguish:

thats no nice, pulling my cyber chain

no talking to you noo :anguish: