Should Der Goalie play aginst Hibs

leftyger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PB

There is no chance UEFA will over turn the refs decision...it can only be done in cases of mistaken identity.

Klos has to play now...he is ring rusty...he needs to familaiarise himself with our back 4....its hard on AM...but it will be a lesson well learned.

How come D'artagnan if the guy is innocent?and wouldn't it then be futile for the club to challenge the sending-off? :unsure:

They apparently only overturn a refs decsision in cases of mistaken identity

Put simply, we probably don't have any choice. Do we want to fling Klos or Lee in without either having any match practise?

Now that we've hit the last 16 in the Uefa Cup, and seem to be comfortable for 2nd in the SPL, I would honestly say we should take the Uefa Cup pretty seriously now - and to that end we cannot just throw rusty goalies in at the deep end aganist good Spanish opposition.

I would definitely play Klos V Hibs.

In all likelyhood now Mcgregor could get an extended ban, if it was just one game for Klos or whoever then we might have risked it. But with probably a 3 game minimum then whoever is to step in needs games.

I'm sure McGregor would understand the situation and reclaim his place after the ban

i would definetly have to keep AM in goals for both games against hibs and celtic as aberdeen are 7pts behind us with game in hand.

if we somehow did lose our next two games and they beat falkirk and hearts and their game in hand they would be 2 ahead. so for safety of 2nd place still play mcgregor although it would be nice to progress in europe - league still has to be main priority IMHO

can they not play him in durranty's team?

put robinson on the bench for first team.

Unfortunately Walter Numpty Smith doesn't have any time for Robinson despite him being probably one of the most consistent players for the reserves.

maybe he doesn't like English Catholics?

That is a ridiculous comment to make

Robinson hasn't even played a game for the first team (unless you count his 15 minute appearance in the Hearts game at the end of last season, which wasn't even competetive) so it's unfair to throw him in at such an important stage of the season. We need Klos's experience. He's the best goalkeeper at the club anyway, just not the fittest..

I'd play Klos against Hibs aswell. Can't see Hearts/Aberdeen maintaining a challenge on us anyway tbh..

Robinson hasn't even played a game for the first team (unless you count his 15 minute appearance in the Hearts game at the end of last season, which wasn't even competetive) so it's unfair to throw him in at such an important stage of the season. We need Klos's experience. He's the best goalkeeper at the club anyway, just not the fittest..

I'd play Klos against Hibs aswell. Can't see Hearts/Aberdeen maintaining a challenge on us anyway tbh..

So you think that its fairer to put a goalkeeper in who hasn't played a competitive game for probably a year and is nowhere near fit. Bearing in mind that the guys reputation is on the line, I,me sure Klos would prefer not to play while recovering from an injury.

With respect to Robinson If you are good enough to be on the bench you have to consider you are ready to play or what is the point.

Unfortunately I do not think that Smith has the same faith in Robinson as the previous managers.

He doesn't think Robinson is ready yet because he hasn't played first team football, and is still very young. That's what he said on Rangers World, and he said that he'd probably go out on loan next season. There's a big difference between playing in reserves and playing for the first team. Oh, and he's only on the bench when one of the other goalkeepers is injured - that's what happens when you get injuries and you have a very small squad, you're forced to fill up the places with youth.

If Klos works on a his fitness and gets a few games he'll be fine. He has the experience and ability that noone else at the club has.

Unfortunately Walter Numpty Smith doesn't have any time for Robinson despite him being probably one of the most consistent players for the reserves.

Actually, if this is the sort of crap you're coming out with then it's not even worth debating.

Actually, if this is the sort of crap you're coming out with then it's not even worth debating.

So you obviously know different.

Klos has to be played in order to get some match fitness before the Osasuna games. I think he is past it but we dont have any other choice than to drop McGregor and play Klos!

I just hope Klos doesnt get injured.