Caldwell tadger, Burley alky tadger, SFA tadgers !

BLUEDIGNITY

No doubt this defeat will be blamed on Barry Ferguson in the morras rhags :lol: :lol:

Aye that and maddies disappearance ! ;):sherlock:

Aye their minds wurny on the job :lol:

There will be a lot a fuking £8 pints gettin tanned in Norway the night, suicide material :lol:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a fall from grace the Scottish national team has had, we went from flying high with Walter and Eck to this 4-0 loss to fucking Norway, what is Burley doing get him out, he played a shite formation with shite players, should have 2 strikers starting McFadden and Miller, Marshall in goals??? get Alexander in, a decent centreback starting, and get Graham Alexander out, humiliating

No doubt this defeat will be blamed on Barry Ferguson in the morras rhags :lol: :lol:

Aye that and maddies disappearance ! ;):sherlock:

Aye there minds wurny on the job :lol:

There will be a lot a fuking £8 pints gettin tanned in Norway the night, suicide material :lol:

Hope tae fcuk theres a riot and the hoses are turned oan them ! ;):sherlock:

What a fall from grace the Scottish national team has had, we went from flying high with Walter and Eck to this 4-0 loss to fucking Norway, what is Burley doing get him out, he played a shite formation with shite players, should have 2 strikers starting McFadden and Miller, Marshall in goals??? get Alexander in, a decent centreback starting, and get Graham Alexander out, humiliating

(tu)

(tu)

Tims are running the joint, bet your boss is a tim ? They are certainly running the mhedia ? :sherlock:

If Caldwell was a Rangers player, he would get the boot laid right into tomorrow in the papers. His fucking scrawny moanie face deserves to be stood on.

As for Burley... :lol:

That's what you get for driving five Rangers players out of Scotland and making a mockery of us ya cunt.

I think everyone is being particularly hard on Gary Caldwell!

After all, every week of the season he gets off with pulling jersey, kicking and elbowing opponents and leg threatening tackles and here a nasty foreign referee has the audacity to book him and then when he stupidly commits another foul 60 seconds later the same referee forgets who he plays for and red cards him.

It is just not fair, better postpone the first game of the season for Celtic as their player of the year will be too upset to give an interview or five.

Thinking back to Scotland teams of the not so distance past, Glasgow Rangers players, Man U players, forget fletcher a fcukin dud, Leeds players when they were Leeds, Liverpool players, Chelsea players, Arsenal players ? What we got now players from Bristol where and celtic who ? What a shambles ! :sherlock:

After all, every week of the season he gets off with pulling jersey, kicking and elbowing opponents and leg threatening tackles and here a nasty foreign referee has the audacity to book him and then when he stupidly commits another foul 60 seconds later the same referee forgets who he plays for and red cards him.

It is just not fair, better postpone the first game of the season for Celtic as their player of the year will be too upset to give an interview or five.

:lol:

Your right doc, these bloody foreign refs just don't do things the septic way...

:lol: that was glorious!

Thinking back to Scotland teams of the not so distance past, Glasgow Rangers players, Man U players, forget fletcher a fcukin dud, Leeds players when they were Leeds, Liverpool players, Chelsea players, Arsenal players ? What we got now players from Bristol where and celtic who ? What a shambles ! :sherlock:

:lol: Not to mention Preston, Cardiff, Derby and Burnley! Total shambles!

thers a simple cure 4 this total disaster which is get rid of burley, garry caldawell (player of the year my arse!) and all these idiots who cannae even kick there own arses from england and bring back boyd, ferguson and mcgregor and get a better manager! ffs! has the sfa not seen hes an absolute diaster!!!! :angry:

thers a simple cure 4 this total disaster which is get rid of burley, garry caldawell (player of the year my arse!) and all these idiots who cannae even kick there own arses from england and bring back boyd, ferguson and mcgregor and get a better manager! ffs! has the sfa not seen hes an absolute diaster!!!! :angry:

Naw but don't you see it's all Bazza's fault for this he spoke to the evening tims ? :sherlock:

Naw but don't you see it's all Bazza's fault for this he spoke to the evening tims ? :sherlock:

Excellent renaming :lol:

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

Now that I've got my previous post out of my system, I'll make a more considered point. It's all very well for Alan Hansen to sit there and bemoan the supposed gulf in quality between his era and today, but what he's forgetting is how far the likes of Norway have come in the last couple of decades. In his day, teams like them were cannon fodder, but that's far from the case now. The hugely increased number of countries in Europe, apart from anything else, makes it much harder for Scotland to qualify now. Also, if the Hansen, Dalglish, Souness era teams were really as great as they're made out to be, we under-achieved massively. Say what you like about the current sides, but there's not many prima-donnas among them.

Tonight? We started ok for the first 25 minutes and looked the stronger team. A questionable refereeing decision (although technically correct) cost us big time when they Riise fluked his (actually pretty poor) free kick.

I'm not a Burley fan - I don't think he has either the presence or wiliness to be a great Scotland manager, but he's had no luck tonight at all.

Next manager? Big Tel would be a shoo-in, for me.

Now that I've got my previous post out of my system, I'll make a more considered point. It's all very well for Alan Hansen to sit there and bemoan the supposed gulf in quality between his era and today, but what he's forgetting is how far the likes of Norway have come in the last couple of decades. In his day, teams like them were cannon fodder, but that's far from the case now. The hugely increased number of countries in Europe, apart from anything else, makes it much harder for Scotland to qualify now. Also, if the Hansen, Dalglish, Souness era teams were really as great as they're made out to be, we under-achieved massively. Say what you like about the current sides, but there's not many prima-donnas among them.

Tonight? We started ok for the first 25 minutes and looked the stronger team. A questionable refereeing decision (although technically correct) cost us big time when they Riise fluked his (actually pretty poor) free kick.

I'm not a Burley fan - I don't think he has either the presence or wiliness to be a great Scotland manager, but he's had no luck tonight at all.

fuck me sidewiys :anguish:

Hes as big a liability as Burley.

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

No the first time you've proved to be a rhattler ! :sherlock:

:D:D:D:D:sherlock:

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

Do you ever come on here and make a positive post?

fuck me sidewiys :anguish:

Hes as big a liability as Burley.

Go on then, give us your carefully considered choice. The swagger of Mourinho perhaps, or maybe the tactical nous of Hiddink...

Do you ever come on here and make a positive post?

What, and the bitter pish in the posts above is positive is it?