Caldwell tadger, Burley alky tadger, SFA tadgers !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

No the first time you've proved to be a rhattler ! :sherlock:

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

Do you ever come on here and make a positive post?

What, and the bitter pish in the posts above is positive is it?

You seem to have an alarm for threads like this though,you head straight into battle when you come on.

Possibly workin for one of the tabloids and is a jhungle, glasgow lhabour party, rc church or all 3, don't take much brains to work out ! Political and sectarian. ! :sherlock:

Lhucky Fhor Yhou, BHlue Dhignity, eh?

Ghettin tho Yhou bhogtrotter Ehh ? :D:sherlock:

Well BD good to see your non-sectarian schooling has stood you in good stead.

Only you can find a platform after a Scotland defeat to bring RC Churches into it. Why dont you burn them al down? You should be due a visit from the wee man from Cairo soon, get yourself some petrol and matches and go for it!

BD - Hates the tims more than he loves his own club and country. Keep up the bad work BD, we all love you big guy!! :cool::dazed:

BD - Who do you vote for? Is it the BNP per chance? Just askin.

Honestly is that your best shot ? C'mon brassybore you can do better ! Anyways who are you an asylum seeker to question my love of Club, Country or indeed religion ? When you get a passport come back and talk to me ! :sherlock:

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

No the first time you've proved to be a rhattler ! :sherlock:

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

Do you ever come on here and make a positive post?

What, and the bitter pish in the posts above is positive is it?

You seem to have an alarm for threads like this though,you head straight into battle when you come on.

Possibly workin for one of the tabloids and is a jhungle, glasgow lhabour party, rc church or all 3, don't take much brains to work out ! Political and sectarian. ! :sherlock:

Lhucky Fhor Yhou, BHlue Dhignity, eh?

Ghettin tho Yhou bhogtrotter Ehh ? :D:sherlock:

Well BD good to see your non-sectarian schooling has stood you in good stead.

Only you can find a platform after a Scotland defeat to bring RC Churches into it. Why dont you burn them al down? You should be due a visit from the wee man from Cairo soon, get yourself some petrol and matches and go for it!

BD - Hates the tims more than he loves his own club and country. Keep up the bad work BD, we all love you big guy!! :cool::dazed:

BD - Who do you vote for? Is it the BNP per chance? Just askin.

Honestly is that your best shot ? C'mon brassybore you can do better ! Anyways who are you an asylum seeker to question my love of Club, Country or indeed religion ? When you get a passport come back and talk to me ! :sherlock:

Well BD funny as an asylum seeker I was fortunate enough to have been born in the Royal London within sound of the Bow Bells, before my da took us back to Glasgow.

From there I had the pleasure residing in Pollok, Cardonald, Easterhouse, Cranhill, Darnley before finally settling in Ibrox. Funnily enough I never needed my passport to live in any of these fine places.

After marrying my Kiwi lass who I met in the Arches we upped sticks and moved down under. Where I did need my passport, my British one.

Have you ever even had your passport stamped or is it just your Monday book that gets stamped? :craphead:

Feeling your love BD! :wub:

Reel them in, BD, reel them in :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad: