Caldwell tadger, Burley alky tadger, SFA tadgers !

BLUEDIGNITY

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

No the first time you've proved to be a rhattler ! :sherlock:

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

Do you ever come on here and make a positive post?

What, and the bitter pish in the posts above is positive is it?

You seem to have an alarm for threads like this though,you head straight into battle when you come on.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Norwegian blubber eaters . . . 4 Asylum swamped bheggar ridden third world country . . . 0 :sherlock:

Sorry forgot the update, was buying a drink at the time, but very heartwarming it is too ! :sherlock:

I suspect you're at the wind up, but I'll rise to the bait anyway. Why don't you take a flying fuck to yourself you bitter, self-hating (I'm assuming you're Scottish) twat?

I see your 'not the first time you've proved to be a rhattler' and raise you 'not the first time you've proved to be an utter arsehole'.

This artificial 'Rangers v Scotland' pish the likes of you try to peddle on here is a pile of shite, In My Humble Opinion.

caldwell is still a tadger, much to your dislike trumpet, so spin on it ! This is gonna be some season for The Rangers and the likes of you are gonna suffer some pain, any chance of recording your pain and putting it on here ? :sherlock:

caldwell is still a tadger, much to your dislike trumpet, so spin on it ! This is gonna be some season for The Rangers and the likes of you are gonna suffer some pain, any chance of recording your pain and putting it on here ? :sherlock:

I'll explain this slowly. Scotland are an international team. Rangers are a club team. They don't play each other. My 'pain' is being both a Scot and a Rangers fan and therefore having two things in common with you.

You seem to have an alarm for threads like this though,you head straight into battle when you come on.

Indeed, Dougie J.

I always wonder about posters like you. Never a word about Rangers players or the football, yet you only come into threads where bigotry, sectarianism, religion etc are mentioned.

The minds boggles.

Now that I've got my previous post out of my system, I'll make a more considered point. It's all very well for Alan Hansen to sit there and bemoan the supposed gulf in quality between his era and today, but what he's forgetting is how far the likes of Norway have come in the last couple of decades. In his day, teams like them were cannon fodder, but that's far from the case now. The hugely increased number of countries in Europe, apart from anything else, makes it much harder for Scotland to qualify now. Also, if the Hansen, Dalglish, Souness era teams were really as great as they're made out to be, we under-achieved massively. Say what you like about the current sides, but there's not many prima-donnas among them.

Tonight? We started ok for the first 25 minutes and looked the stronger team. A questionable refereeing decision (although technically correct) cost us big time when they Riise fluked his (actually pretty poor) free kick.

I'm not a Burley fan - I don't think he has either the presence or wiliness to be a great Scotland manager, but he's had no luck tonight at all.

Next manager? Big Tel would be a shoo-in, for me.

fuck me sidewiys :anguish:

Hes as big a liability as Burley.

Go on then, give us your carefully considered choice. The swagger of Mourinho perhaps, or maybe the tactical nous of Hiddink...

Suzie Boyle :sherlock:

Guilty as charged I s'pose. It's just that they spark my interest more than the 'what is Whitty's best position?' type threads. That said, I'd rather have a genuine debate with someone than mud-slinging, but, as Billy Joel nearly sang, 'I didn't start the fire'...

I was wondering about Big Davie.... Did he retire from International Football -- or did that tactical genious Burley just not select him?

take a guess!!

Question answered. Cheers... So in Burley's 'mind' Steven Caldwell is a better defender that our Davie? Incredible. Not even being selected? Surely he must resign?

Possibly workin for one of the tabloids and is a jhungle, glasgow lhabour party, rc church or all 3, don't take much brains to work out ! Political and sectarian. ! :sherlock:

Indeed, Dougie J.

I always wonder about posters like you. Never a word about Rangers players or the football, yet you only come into threads where bigotry, sectarianism, religion etc are mentioned.

The minds boggles.

Not true. But see my reply to another poster.

Possibly workin for one of the tabloids and is a jhungle, glasgow lhabour party, rc church or all 3, don't take much brains to work out ! Political and sectarian. ! :sherlock:

Lhucky Fhor Yhou, BHlue Dhignity, eh?

Guilty as charged I s'pose. It's just that they spark my interest more than the 'what is Whitty's best position?' type threads. That said, I'd rather have a genuine debate with someone than mud-slinging, but, as Billy Joel nearly sang, 'I didn't start the fire'...

C'mon Dougie venture into another thread,you know you want to

Stay on topic guys, as I said before a fall from grace I'm so bitter and dissapointed about tonights result, I thought we may have been a shoe in for a qualification spot but fuck that theirs always 2012, get burley out

Ghettin tho Yhou bhogtrotter Ehh ? :D:sherlock:

Staying on topic then..Caldwell's a tadger,Burley's an alky tadger and the SFA are tadgers,what do posters think of that ? :P

Amen Bro and we've still got the Flag to unfurl on Saturday, and the rest of the Season as Champions, eat yer heart out losers ! :D:sherlock:

Staying on topic then..Caldwell's a tadger,Burley's an alky tadger and the SFA are tadgers,what do posters think of that ? :P

I agree, if I'm honest I'd have Gary Caldwell in my Scotland team because I reckon he's not that bad, I don't personally like him but he's a decent player but the SFA needs sorting and Burley needs to be sacked, ye theyre all tadgers though, what kind of shit formation was Burley playing?

Amen Bro and we've still got the Flag to unfurl on Saturday, and the rest of the Season as Champions, eat yer heart out losers ! :D:sherlock:

Call us what you like but don't forget we are CHAMPIONS!! :21:

Call us what you like but don't forget we are CHAMPIONS!! :21:

amen to that

:clap: CHAMPIONEES!!! :clap::scot::uk:

Thinking back to Scotland teams of the not so distance past, Glasgow Rangers players, Man U players, forget fletcher a fcukin dud, Leeds players when they were Leeds, Liverpool players, Chelsea players, Arsenal players ? What we got now players from Bristol where and celtic who ? What a shambles ! :sherlock:

:lol: Not to mention Preston, Cardiff, Derby and Burnley! Total shambles!

That answers all the questions. Scotland as a nation are no longer producing the quality of players we used to. Thats why they are playing for shite teams because they are not good enough to play for Rangers. Man U, Liverpool etc. CANNOT MAKE A SILK PURSE OUT OF PIGS EAR. Disnae matter whether they're tims or prods if they've got two left feet with all big toes they canny play football, regardless of the dick head manager.

:lol:

Ghettin tho Yhou bhogtrotter Ehh ? :D:sherlock:

Well BD good to see your non-sectarian schooling has stood you in good stead.

Only you can find a platform after a Scotland defeat to bring RC Churches into it. Why dont you burn them al down? You should be due a visit from the wee man from Cairo soon, get yourself some petrol and matches and go for it!

BD - Hates the tims more than he loves his own club and country. Keep up the bad work BD, we all love you big guy!! :cool::dazed:

BD - Who do you vote for? Is it the BNP per chance? Just askin.