Alex Salmond to buy out David Murray

MisterC

Another rumour I heard is that Salmond is part of a consortium aiming to buy out Murray. What do you guys think, word I hear is that only saltires will be allowed to fly at Ibrox and there will be a ban on union jacks......

No more pies, you will only be allowed to buy shortbread and porridge, plus clips of Braveheart to inspire our players. Also only the music of the Corries allowed inside the stadium and the SNP badge on our strips. :P

Another rumour I heard is that Salmond is part of a consortium aiming to buy out Murray. What do you guys think, word I hear is that only saltires will be allowed to fly at Ibrox and there will be a ban on union jacks......

No more pies, you will only be allowed to buy shortbread and porridge, plus clips of Braveheart to inspire our players. Also only the music of the Corries allowed inside the stadium and the SNP badge on our strips. :P

And harry lauder to be played with the teams running out to 'Theres a moose loose about this hoose' :pipe: As for the pies you are quite right with that as Eck will have got in there first!

And harry lauder to be played with the teams running out to 'Theres a moose loose about this hoose' :pipe: As for the pies you are quite right with that as Eck will have got in there first!

:D(tu)