Talk Sport Poll

Jimenez

By taking part in this this nonsense you are giving credibility to Talkscum and their agenda. This station employs cunts who hate us with a vengeance and demonise our club and support on daily basis. By voting in this shit you are contributing to their finances by sending a message to advertisers, that despite the stations total f****n, anti Rangers agenda, Rangers supporters still make up a substantial part of the audience and are there for shafting.

If you have got to listen to this shite it's your life, but you don't help our corner by letting them know you're listening.

Have you ever actually listened to Adrian Durham?

Yes, decent broadcaster who has a soft spot for us, whether that comes from within or as a knee jerk reaction to the scum surrounding him I don't know, but he comes nowhere near puffing us up the way Brazil does the Scum.

Have you ever actually listened to George Galloway?

Is Galloway organising the Poll?

No, it's Declan Doherty in marketing and he's laughing like fuck at you.

Name one media organisation who has no micks on board and i'll buy you a balloon.

Having an issue with people listening to a show because the station its on employs left-footers? doh

One balloon on this threads enough, keep your money.

One mope's more than enough. :ph34r:

voted

I would be interested in this kind of poll if both us and them werent voting just to gauge who English fans would prefer.

I would say that from my experiences, undoubtedly Rangers :21: certainly we are preferrd by most london clubs except mainly Arsenal because of the irish communities in places like the borough of brent in north london. horrid place mind you.