Glaswegian Bar RFC-HSV-SC tickets for Parkhead

bouncy

I really hope people are getting tickets just for the sole purpose of going to the tatty dome, and hope they are going to cheer on HSV, the team they support and know well of.

I couldnt tell you anyone who plays for them.

And to be honest, if someone wants to go and watch a decent, exciting european game on a night they wouldnt be doing anything else anyways, then i dont see any problem.

im not Anti Celtic, i support Rangers. Hamburg Celtic will be a cracking game, and a game any decent football fan would enjoy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definetly buy a ticket for this, been following Hamburgs results for a good few years now, bought a Hamburg top not so long ago also

There will be an unusual rise in number of hamburg tops being sold in scotland over next few weeks i would imagine

I'd definetly buy a ticket for this, been following Hamburgs results for a good few years now, bought a Hamburg top not so long ago also

There will be an unusual rise in number of hamburg tops being sold in scotland over next few weeks i would imagine

No their wont.

Youll be lucky to find one for sale in scotland.

No their wont.

one thing i hate is someone TRYING to be a smartarse,

ok if it makes you(im bored with this cunt already)any better ,bought in scotland i (for you will rep h r a s e )should have said

ps .its no there wont,not t h e i r

No their wont.

ok if it makes you(im bored with this cunt already)any better ,bought in scotland i (for you will rep h r a s e )should have said

No ones going to buy hamburg tops just because they are playing Celtic, many fans already know of the link and if they really wanted them, will already have them.

I have no idea what you said (tu)

No their wont.

No ones going to buy hamburg tops just because they are playing Celtic, many fans already know of the link and if they really wanted them, will already have them.

i think different mate ,i will guarantee you there will be an influx of hamburg tops appearing in the streets of glasgow ,i for one will be wearing it,to get it up em

Well seeing you don't stay in Glasgow, RDB. You often see lots of supporters wearing shirts of the teams that either Rangers or the mhicks might be playing.

Porto is probably the biggest example of this.

thats my point exactly mate..

No their wont.

i think different mate ,i will guarantee you there will be an influx of hamburg tops appearing in the streets of glasgow ,i for one will be wearing it,to get it up em

They are hard to get been wanting the away one for a while now

No their wont.

They are hard to get been wanting the away one for a while now

the home one will do mate

Does anyone know where you can get the new Hamburg home top,and i'm not just saying this because of this fixture,i tried to get it when it was just released but couldn't find it anywhere,the only place i have seen it is subside sports but it's £54.99

I really hope people are getting tickets just for the sole purpose of going to the tatty dome, and hope they are going to cheer on HSV, the team they support and know well of.

WTF <cr>:anguish:

I think he is getting at that people who are going to game should remember that it's to support HSV and not to get it up the T****. If HSV had got Aberdeen or something, only the ones with an actual interest in Hamburg would go to the game.

WTF <cr>:anguish:

I think he is getting at that people who are going to game should remember that it's to support HSV and not to get it up the T****. If HSV had got Aberdeen or something, only the ones with an actual interest in Hamburg would go to the game.

Well he should brush up on his communication skills.

What's wrong with getting it right up the earls anyway <cr>

hee haw :D

But in this scenario you may be taking a ticket away from a fellow bear who genuinely supports HSV and makes the trip over to watch them from time to time.

I've put my name down, but if I think I'll be stopping any HSV fan (bear or not) I'll happily give up the ticket.

hee haw :D

But in this scenario you may be taking a ticket away from a fellow bear who genuinely supports HSV and makes the trip over to watch them from time to time.

I've put my name down, but if I think I'll be stopping any HSV fan (bear or not) I'll happily give up the ticket.

Well I doubt there's many bears have seen HSV play this season, so I reckon I'm entitled.....

I'm not saying you aren't. :D

But I think you'd be surprised at the amount of bears who have seen HSV (maybe not this season :D but the last)

The Glaswegian ran a bus to Manchester and a few bears made their own way down, as well as trips over etc.

I think these guys should be 1st on the list.

I'm not saying you aren't. :D

But I think you'd be surprised at the amount of bears who have seen HSV (maybe not this season :D but the last)

The Glaswegian ran a bus to Manchester and a few bears made their own way down, as well as trips over etc.

I think these guys should be 1st on the list.

I was at Manchester as well :pipe:

Nothing but it should not be the sole purpose of going. I consider myself a HSV fan and have many friends who will be at the match. Alot of the people coming over from Hamburg will have no interest in Rangers and should not feel that people are pissing on their fire while watching their team play as a bunch of Rangers have come along just to wind up the filth.

The game is about Supporting HSV