Celtic under 19's

blueben_d

Guest greengrass

aye well done , good result imo , 1 point behind now still , dunno how many game left will be close ... the tic took young Sheridan and Cuthbert, thier man men from the 19s with them on friday up to inverness for the 1st team game, still a good result for your 19s tho.

Guest greengrass
and a piss poor one for you , no matter what spin you try to put on it - only 10 men as well !!!

no spin mate , sheridan is a class apart and has scored i dunno how many goals for our youth team this season to win.

and i thought when i post all the times previous .... the winning runs and league form of us , and our reserves and youths 18s,19s etc...

ah who cares from you lot .... Meaningless it is...

now 1 wee win in a youth game ... and you crawl out the woodwork ,, you know nothing of youth and reserve football mate celtic are miles ahead in quality ... i see both on rtv and ctv all the time ... ask old wattie even he knows ...

and a piss poor one for you , no matter what spin you try to put on it - only 10 men as well !!!

no spin mate , sheridan is a class apart and has scored i dunno how many goals for our youth team this season to win.

anmd i thought when i post .. the winning runs and league form of us , and our reserves and youths 18s,19s etc...

ah who cares.... Meaningless it is.

now 1 wee win in a youth game ... and you crawl out the woodwork ,, you know nothing of youth football mate celtic are miles ahead in quality ... ask old wattie he knows..

And you have no concept of accepting defeat grecefully , otherwise you wouldn't have posted such drivel - "we had players out" - "good result for you tho" - whatever happened to "No Excuses" or does that only apply during Celtic victories ???? - then again grace , defeat and celtic don't work well together.

if celtics under 19's were so good missing one or two players shouldnt have made a difference.

The 'gulf' is not as big as you'd like to make out.

you've been using your u19 successes to slate our youth system all year, just goes to show we aren't that bad after all that we are so close in the league

Guest greengrass

im no making excuses , in a youth game ffsk 11 young lads on either side who wont make 1st team , 1 or 2 if that make the grade thats on a good day.. but as i pointed out before in some posts how well OUR youths and reserves are doing , ...

reserves going on 19 match winning runs etc ... you run your mouth saying MEANINGLESS it was.. now cos you actually win a youth game its not meaningless now ??

, realise , top of youth league , reserves coasting , and spl laughable .

BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSES AS YOU SAY.

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/page/T...,,10002,00.html

im no making excuses , in a youth game ffsk 11 young lads on either side who wont make 1st team , 1 or 2 if that make the grade thats on a good day.. but as i pointed out before in some posts how well OUR youths and reserves are doing , ...

reserves going on 19 match winning runs etc ... you run your mouth saying MEANINGLESS it was.. now cos you actually win a youth game its not meaningless now ??

have a wee look here aswell.

Number One - i have never "run my mouth" about the youth teams , fact one is this is my first post on the youth temas - sop flucking get your facts right before spouting your usual pish !!!! - that blows the "running my mouth" theory out of the water , still after reading your other posts and points why let the truth get in the way of GG mindless rant !!!

Number Two - are you so shallow and bitter that you find it impossible to accept a defeat graciously , without having to try and belittle the team who beat you , you claim the U19's are running away with the league - 19 match unbeaten run - how many were draws as we're only a point behind !!!!

I see you also failed to answer my point about taking defeat with grace ?????? perhaps a raw nerve has been struck there eh ????

Number One - i have never "run my mouth" about the youth teams , fact one is this is my first post on the youth temas - sop flucking get your facts right before spouting your usual pish !!!! - that blows the "running my mouth" theory out of the water , still after reading your other posts and points why let the truth get in the way of GG mindless rant !!!

Number Two - are you so shallow and bitter that you find it impossible to accept a defeat graciously , without having to try and belittle the team who beat you , you claim the U19's are running away with the league - 19 match unbeaten run - how many were draws as we're only a point behind !!!!

I see you also failed to answer my point about taking defeat with grace ?????? perhaps a raw nerve has been struck there eh ????

and i've made a c*nt of my facts !!!! :blink: <cry> :o

still honest enough to admit them - too sore for you to do eh ???

and i've made a c*nt of my facts !!!! :blink: <cry> :o

still honest enough to admit them - too sore for you to do eh ???

Smurf, dont take it too seriously. GG has serious issues that he is unwilling to address. He is either cronically insecure or mentally immature. Both of which are only curable with a baseball bat and two large forearms (at least that'swhatI'd prescribe! - Anyone got a baseball bat?)

aye well done , good result imo , 1 point behind now still , dunno how many game left will be close ... the tic took young Sheridan and Cuthbert, thier man men from the 19s with them on friday up to inverness for the 1st team game, still a good result for your 19s tho.

Rangers U19's have a game in hand over Celtic U19's also, so things aren't looking so rosey for Celtic's U19 team (harhar)

LMAO.

The reserve league, have you see some of the tims playing for the reserves this season? Jarosik, Telfer, Riordan, Miller. All first team players gawd sake that you pay thousands to play for the reserves. At least rangers try and bring in some youth in ours with the likes of Furman, Lennon and Djeziri.

Guest greengrass

LMAO.

The reserve league, have you see some of the tims playing for the reserves this season? Jarosik, Telfer, Riordan, Miller. All first team players gawd sake that you pay thousands to play for the reserves. At least rangers try and bring in some youth in ours with the likes of Furman, Lennon and Djeziri.

theres no other option thats why in your reserves , with sebo and co.. , just shows you your backup are even pisher than your starting 11 if anything thats what that highlights ....

also shows you the depth and strengh of squads in comparison ...

and the likes of simon ferry , m mcglinchey, paul lawson , etc .. all youths and all play in ou reserve team aswell.

Guest Picasso
if celtics under 19's were so good missing one or two players shouldnt have made a difference.

you've been using your u19 successes to slate our youth system all year, just goes to show we aren't that bad after all that we are so close in the league

1 or 2 players away mate theres others missing through loan deals etc

Wattie knows the score

1 or 2 players away mate theres others missing through loan deals etc

Wattie knows the score

same for both teams in that respect. Too much has been made of celtic's under 19's, they have a few decent players which have taken them up high, but the general standard is no better. I suspect this may also be the case with Rangers U16's. It's the next few years that will be telling - if any of the players actually start to get into the first team picture. Both teams have been bringing players through in the last couple of years so that can only be good for the future