I will say no more than this

numansnewman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

diageo arent fucking stupid

no way could they close down the facotries and bottling plants, only to take over a footie club

what a way to wind the beggars up though

diageo own guiness lol

My school are doing a trip to diageos in a couple of weeks, i'll be sure to ask :pipe:

The Bushmills rumour has been doing the rounds for a while now, although nobody has satisfactorily explained it.

Bushmills distillery is owned by Diageo has has been pointed out and they aren't going to buy us. There is a connection with the club by a family that used to own the distillery but that connection is severed and there isn't a "Bushmills family" as far as I'm aware, but I'm far from an expert on it.

The Bushmills rumour has been doing the rounds for a while now, although nobody has satisfactorily explained it.

Bushmills distillery is owned by Diageo has has been pointed out and they aren't going to buy us. There is a connection with the club by a family that used to own the distillery but that connection is severed and there isn't a "Bushmills family" a far s I'm aware, but I'm far from an expert on it.

their is now a Canadian connection..now i retire.

Bushmills distillery is owned by Diageo has has been pointed out and they aren't going to buy us. There is a connection with the club by a family that used to own the distillery but that connection is severed and there isn't a "Bushmills family" a far s I'm aware, but I'm far from an expert on it.

The rumour I heard (and it is only a rumour) was that Murray was reluctant to sell to them. Don't know the reason but there does seem to be some Diageo link even though I don't for a minute believe Diageo will buy us.

Not very helpful, I know, but that's all the info I have.

The rumour I heard (and it is only a rumour) was that Murray was reluctant to sell to them. Don't know the reason but there does seem to be some Diageo link even though I don't for a minute believe Diageo will buy us.

Not very helpful, I know, but that's all the info I have.

N.I..is the tie up..thats the problem worldwide..commercially.