The RST 2009 ?

CSWIP1690

Apart from life members who cannot now escape the count, I understand the RST membership currently stands at only 147. Once you've taken board members into account this is hardly a platform from which to say anything really. I can't of course confirm this number but the RST seems unwilling to dispute it when asked.

Dead in the water it seems

What supporters groups do you hear from when times are deemed as good over at Ibrox ?

Are times good ? we have just papered over some cracks in the wee SPL thats all

Correct, so who's taking the game to the Club then ?

Or are people sitting back waiting for others to take the lead ?

''You load the guns we'll fire them'', is that what's going on with the support ?

What happened to this organization?

I thought they were going to help bring positive changes for the loyal fans or have they read the writing on the wall ?

Dont hear much about them at all in any of the pubs or clubs.

Hmmmmmmmm............interesting question from a 'fairly new' poster. :ph34r:

As Karen Dunbar used to say in 'Chewing The Fat'........

"I smell shoite!" :rolleyes:

I thought they were going to help bring positive changes for the loyal fans or have they read the writing on the wall ?

i think you may be right oh wise baldy man

Ohh its only existing and older members who are permitted to ask questions about the RST

i think you may be right oh wise baldy man

Dont get your knickers in a twist pal I found their website and you do smell of shoite pal

Correct, so who's taking the game to the Club then ?

Or are people sitting back waiting for others to take the lead ?

''You load the guns we'll fire them'', is that what's going on with the support ?

Not at all - there are plenty of people interested in improving debate with the club and with each other...

The STS initiative is attempting to do exactly that while maintaining a positive, constructive outlook in how it works. If you're not aware of it, please feel free to read the following update on the project - as should the original poster if they're genuinely interested in supporters representation.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Ohh its only existing and older members who are permitted to ask questions about the RST

See "knickers" - see "in a" see - "twist".

I still smell the brown stuff. :rolleyes:

See "knickers" - see "in a" see - "twist".

I still smell the brown stuff. :rolleyes:

And from where you are standing you think you know what a real bears is

Dont talk sh-te pal

Can anyone tell me if the RST have issued (or are going to) a statement regarding the ridiculous decision by ITV not to show any Rangers CL games on "council telly".

Quite a big deal for thousands of supporters who don't have sky.

I can maybe see why the Club aren't getting involved as they want to sell out the ground for the home ties but why are the RST silent on this one?

Can anyone tell me if the RST have issued (or are going to) a statement regarding the ridiculous decision by ITV not to show any Rangers CL games on "council telly".

I can maybe see why the Club aren't getting involved as they want to sell out the ground for the home ties but why are the RST silent on this one?

They can make as many statements as they like, do you think ITV gives a damn

If they didn't want to take on the BBC what makes anyone think they will take on ITV.

No I don't think ITV will care but are these not the sort of issues the RST were created for ?

Are the RST not interested in the thousands who will be unable to see these games ?

No I don't think ITV will care but are these not the sort of issues the RST were created for ?

Are the RST not interested in the thousands who will be unable to see these games ?

No, probably not.