***Fifa Vs Pro Evo***

Gaz52

I was always a Pro Ev man for the ps2, it's still a decent game but the gameplay compared to Fifa is Grade A baloney!

I'm a Fifa man now on ps3, it's everything you want in a footie game

What is your game?!

:D

I remember when I first got Actua Soccer 3 - I thought it was the best thing ever :anguish: Great game at the time though. Think you could only go countries in that one.

Actua Soccer 3 was absolutely dire. It was so bad I got rid of it and switched for FIFA 98.

I remember when I first got Actua Soccer 3 - I thought it was the best thing ever :anguish: Great game at the time though. Think you could only go countries in that one.

Actua :praise:

The long range goals and 30 yard slide tackles were supreme.

Actua Soccer 3 was absolutely dire. It was so bad I got rid of it and switched for FIFA 98.

At the time I loved it, but I was only 9 years old.

This Is Football was quite good, I enjoyed the Career Mode in that.

And Actua Soccer :praise:

I'd take the first Actua over any modern game! Fucking adored it.

How quality was the school team mode? Sure I created Rangers Youth team

I was always a Pro Ev man for the ps2, it's still a decent game but the gameplay compared to Fifa is Grade A baloney!

I'm a Fifa man now on ps3, it's everything you want in a footie game

:D

this, but with xbox.

Fifa :D right back to world cup 96 when my dad played it :P only ever bought pro evo once and it was pro evo 6 cause fifa was shit for the xbox that year. FIFA TILL I DIE YA BASE

When did Fifa start making world cup games for years that there wasn't a world cup?

For the first year ever, its Fifa for me.

I have been playing both series since Fifa 94 and ISS on the SNES and I always prefered the ISS/PES games. Fifa was always fun for a few weeks but generally ISS/PES was the much better game.

I really enjoyed Fifa 98 on the N64 and I used to play a lot of Fifa 2005 on xbox live but it wasn't until this year that Fifa became the number 1. I'm still playing it and I have a group of 4 mates coming to my house before the Scotland game who have all became Fifa fans this year when in previous years would only play PES but now want a game of Fifa.

Don't get me wrong there is a lot about Fifa that I don't like but there is also more that I enjoy about it compared to this years PES. Scoring goals in Fifa can now give you that wow factor and I no longer feel every goal is the same. The players also feel unique where as in the past I felt there wasn't much between any two fast players and the shooting is different for every player.

I will still buy both games again in October and I hope that they both improve on 2009's offerings.

was once a pes fan since the days of iss 64 however the pes series went right down hill since they moved to the next gen, then don't get me started on the online lagging issues, 1 on 1 with the keeper only to be teleported back to the halfway line.

fifa for the past few years have been fantastic and long may it continue.