1. 1. scotland, ni, uk

• union flag
    • northern ireland
    • scotland

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saltire will always come first for me, then the UJ. Not that I don't value the UJ, just that the Saltire has always been foremost in my heart.

I think I would go with that, possibly because now I live outside Scotland, the Saltire moves up a bit in the scheme of things.

One brilliant part of this thread, for me, and, its only a small thing, is, the fact that Bears know the proper name of the Union Flag (tu) Calling it a Jack tut tut haha

Saltire will always come first for me, then the UJ. Not that I don't value the UJ, just that the Saltire has always been foremost in my heart.

I think I would go with that, possibly because now I live outside Scotland, the Saltire moves up a bit in the scheme of things.

One brilliant part of this thread, for me, and, its only a small thing, is, the fact that Bears know the proper name of the Union Flag (tu) Calling it a Jack tut tut haha

He might be on a ship......

Scotland flag. I jsut think it looks better tbh, and in footballing terms, Scotland England and Ireland are all seperate.

They are all together in the quintessential British club.

Quintessential means the very essence, something in its purest form. And the thing about Rangers, it is based in Scotland, but first and foremost it is a British club. A lot of fans come over from Northern Ireland to support, and a lot of English fans, too. Like Barcelona, it is mas que un club [more than a club]: it stands for something in society. It embraces the whole concept of the union of the United Kingdom, and if you go to Ibrox you'll see the union flag is the one flying highest above the stadium.

Cracking description there,Manticore. (tu)

He may, thats true, however, if it was to be taken to a game, then, it wouldnt be ;)

Very rarely ill take a Flag to the football apart from my SC's one but if I was going to take one it would be Union Flag everytime because its the one that im most proud of and it reminds everyone that we are the Quintessential British Club. As the song says "I was born under a Union Flag"

Very rarely ill take a Flag to the football apart from my SC's one but if I was going to take one it would be Union Flag everytime because its the one that im most proud of and it reminds everyone that we are the QuintessentialBritish Club. As the song says "I was born under a Union Flag"

exact same as me.

Can you vote none? don't take flags to games...

if u did lol, which would you take

not going to answer it as it is a stupid question...

then why the hell are you bothering to post in here :lol:

to tell him it is a stupid question..

Mea culpa. No, I'm not on a ship, but I am regrettably out to sea most of the time... :(

Can you vote none? don't take flags to games...

if u did lol, which would you take

not going to answer it as it is a stupid question...

then why the hell are you bothering to post in here :lol:

to tell her it is a stupid question..