Champions league tickets

easterhouse64

are rangers taking ticket prices out individually , i was e mailed £96 would be taken froim my account on saturday (nothing happened) today i find £32 has been taken from whom i dont know are they taken the games individually

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=122639

im in the same boat mate, thot it wudve been taken by now

are rangers taking ticket prices out individually , i was e mailed £96 would be taken froim my account on saturday (nothing happened) today i find £32 has been taken from whom i dont know are they taken the games individually

How much are the tickets for season ticket holders, £96?

Today I have had 2 x £32 come out of my account from Rangers? What the hell is this for?

Looks like they might be taking out the money for each ticket seperately or something?

How much are the tickets for season ticket holders, £96?

Today I have had 2 x £32 come out of my account from Rangers? What the hell is this for?

Looks like they might be taking out the money for each ticket seperately or something?

They will take 3 seperate payments of £32 so you have been charged for 2 of the games mate.

Theres a warning on the official site that you should inform your CC Issuer that RFC will be taking multiple payments from your card just in case they block a payment, thinking its dodgy transactions.

Incidentally, if you plan on using your card abroad at the same time as any payments are taken by RFC, your CC Issuer will decline it as it will look like your card is being used in 2 different countries on the same day.

Hope that helps.

was just about to start a thread on this when i noticed this one.

i have 1 x£32 taken and another one is authorised (nearly deducted)

obviously is 3 payments then.

Same here.

Incidentally, I called the Credit Card Issuer to inform them of multiple payments coming off my card, as advised on the official site of Rangers.

After explaining it all to someone who was obviously not up to scratch with English......................................he then said to me "OK - I'll put a stop on your card for all payments to Rangers Football Club!!!!!"

Its a good job he said this or I woulda been fukced when they try to take any more payments.