***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

The Giants didn't convert, but they still won. As the saying goes, defense wins championships. I missed the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter when my son needed me to go across town to give him something at his friend's house. On my way, I was checking out ESPN ScoreCenter on my mobile phone and found out that the Giants didn't convert the 2 points.

Thanks Lando (tu)

Row 11, section 112 IIRC for me :)

I'm section 109, row 43. :)

Can't wait, been before and it was awesome. just make a weekend out of it down in London and you can't go wrong. The amount of NFL fans that will be about will surprise you. London gets took over from fans all over the UK, Europe, and even US fans come over. It's a great experience.

I'm section 109, row 43. :)

Can't wait, been before and it was awesome. just make a weekend out of it down in London and you can't go wrong. The amount of NFL fans that will be about will surprise you. London gets took over from fans all over the UK, Europe, and even US fans come over. It's a great experience.

Brilliant mate (tu)

Never been before, this was my first real Season of getting right into NFL and I've fallen in love with the sport. Can't wait for it. I love London so will definetly make a weekend out of it.

Will have to get an 'I bELIeved' T-Shirt for it :pipe:

The Matthew Broderick Ferris Bueller commercial :anguish:

Yes, let's get a guy who was convicted of killing two people in an auto accident to hawk our cars :angsum:

Thought the game was pretty good even though I can't stand either team. Can't believe all the hoopla over Bradshaw scoring and not taking a knee so NY could kick a FG- ask Tony Romo or Billy Cundiff how easy it is to make those short field goals...