***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

Wouldn't mind a trip to wembley! How much will the tickecta be?

Go for it. It will be the time of your life to attend a NFL game especially at Wembley.

Congrats to the Giants for beating my Pats the second time. Still a great game. Thanks to Robert Kraft for saving the NFL season.

College football season ends at the beginning of January im sure and also starts in September.

Lando is likely to be the best man to ask.

LOL. Actually, the college football season starts on the last week of August and ends on the first or second week of January.

NFL generally starts in September and recently has begun to end in February. As soon as the NFL season ends, the next thing is the Oscars. That may sound random, but that is what I usually know when the Oscars would be next. Right after the Super Bowl.

Back to NFL, the Combine will come up where all of the NFL teams' scouts and coaches will be evaluating the college talent in preparation for the NFL Draft near the end of April, 2012.

LOL. Actually, the college football season starts on the last week of August and ends on the first or second week of January.

NFL generally starts in September and recently has begun to end in February. As soon as the NFL season ends, the next thing is the Oscars. That may sound random, but that is what I usually know when the Oscars would be next. Right after the Super Bowl.

Back to NFL, the Combine will come up where all of the NFL teams' scouts and coaches will be evaluating the college talent in preparation for the NFL Draft near the end of April, 2012.

Cheers Lando (tu)

Can't wait for the next season, mon the Steelers!

I want to add that the annual commercials during the Super Bowl is really l. a. m. e. A few good ones especially a Doritos ad where a boy was taunting his grandma and his brother to see if either of them could get a bag of Doritos. Grandma took it as a challenge by powering her wheelchair to reverse and picked up her grandson in a bouncing seat, so he could fly in the air and take the bag away from him. LOL.

Another commercial where John Stamos kept eating yogurt by taking the girl's spoon and ate it twice. He then did it again; however, this girl gave him a head butt. Perhaps this will not rate 5 stars, but it was funny seeing a woman not putting up with his antics and gave him a head butt.

I want to add that the annual commercials during the Super Bowl is really l. a. m. e. A few good ones especially a Doritos ad where a boy was taunting his grandma and his brother to see if either of them could get a bag of Doritos. Grandma took it as a challenge by powering her wheelchair to reverse and picked up her grandson in a bouncing seat, so he could fly in the air and take the bag away from him. LOL.

Another commercial where John Stamos kept eating yogurt by taking the girl's spoon and ate it twice. He then did it again; however, this girl gave him a head butt. Perhaps this will not rate 5 stars, but it was funny seeing a woman not putting up with his antics and gave him a head butt.

We don't get the commercial break on regional tv Lando :disappointment:

I liked those two as well Lando, :lol: I am sure they will be on YouTube tomorrow.

We don't get the commercial break on regional tv Lando :disappointment:

Yeah, I figured y'all don't get the commercial breaks. Judging from my friends' comments on FB tonight, the jury is split on Madonna's performance. I didn't watch the 31 minutes of HT because I don't cotton to music. I really don't cotton to Madonna.

Fantastic result. I think it's very funny, btw, that Pats fans - with their "Lord of the Rings" posters galore - never grasped the fact that the Lord of the Rings, was, in fact, totally evil, and his wannabe empire crumbled into ruins when the One Ring got destroyed in the fires of Mt. Doom. Oh, the delicious irony. :sherlock:

Hey... wonder if Mike Carlson was on the telly tonight. I am sure he will give good highlights of the game later, eh?

He was indeed. During regular season he is on Channel 4..But then onwards he is on BBC2.

I rate him as a pundit, but as Glen said the BBC are for the more amateur fan who have never watched an NFL game before. I enjoy the Sky punditry who have Kevin Cadle, Cecil Martin & Neil Reynolds