***the Official N F L 11/12 Season Thread***

chris_glasgow

I hate the Pats but what a touchdown!!

Not according to Belichick who was unenthused by touchdowns. :lol:

SB Nation recently posted a brief story about Belichick being grumpy on the sidelines after each Patriot touchdown. He is not quite exactly like Sir Furious. ;)

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/13/3873704/bill-belichick-patriots-vs-texans-nfl-playoffs-2013

Sickens me to think of NE advancing to the SB (and most likely winning), but I really can't see anyone stopping them now (not that I expected anything other than Houston getting destroyed today). Hoping for an SF/Ravens SB, but we'll probably end up with NE v. Atlanta and the Falcons getting annhilated. What a thrill.

Looking forward to the game tonight. And I have to say that I'm glad it's not the Seahawks we're playing, lets hope Kaepernick has another great game, maybe the threat of his running game will open up the pass. Neither defence is playing well at the moment, but IMO, we have the better front 7, and will be able to get to Ryan.......hopefully. Cant see the Ravens winning either, so I'm going for a 9'ers v Pats SB.

Looking forward to the game tonight. And I have to say that I'm glad it's not the Seahawks we're playing, lets hope Kaepernick has another great game, maybe the threat of his running game will open up the pass. Neither defence is playing well at the moment, but IMO, we have the better front 7, and will be able to get to Ryan.......hopefully. Cant see the Ravens winning either, so I'm going for a 9'ers v Pats SB.

9'ers will go all the way in my opinion ;) Looking forward to it!