Bougherra

Charliebluenose1

Did not look like a penalty to me. Boogie though needs to be sensible and keep his mouth shut.

Hi! NV got to agree,never looked like a penalty.I was shocked when the ref pointed to the spot.

But Bougherra is a bit of a hot head,and he has to learn to button it,and walk away.

I but it depends he could get a 2 Match ban,and Knowing our luck he will get a 3 match ban, which means he could miss, killie,Aberdeen,Celtic.

Why would he get a 3 game ban for a second yellow card? Thomson only got 1 game for a straight red. Do you actually think about anything you say? I doubt it.

I but it depends he could get a 2 Match ban,and Knowing our luck he will get a 3 match ban, which means he could miss, killie,Aberdeen,Celtic.

Why would he get a 3 game ban for a second yellow card? Thomson only got 1 game for a straight red. Do you actually think about anything you say? I doubt it.

Never Know what the fanny's at the SFA Will do,do You ever think about that.?

Yes but you can't give a three game ban for two yellow cards. It's a suspension for 1 game. Do you ever think about logic and common sense?

Yes but you can't give a three game ban for two yellow cards. It's a suspension for 1 game. Do you ever think about logic and common sense?

Right (tu) We'll see what he gets.

he wont get a 3 match ban as it wasnt a straight red. hope he gets a fine though

Why do You Hope He gets A Fine.?

so he learns his lesson and doesnt do it again!!

he wont get a 3 match ban as it wasnt a straight red. hope he gets a fine though

Why do You Hope He gets A Fine.?

so he learns his lesson and doesnt do it again!!

what if he didn't even Attempt to Tackle the guy.?? He was only trying to stop him and he hardly even touched the guy,and if you get fined for that,then whats the point.

People moan that our defenders Always step Back & don't tackle there men. but when You do Your Either going to get Booked/give away a Dangerous Freekick or A Pen.