Mendes distribution

Muiry12

First time i have ever done this. But had football training and turned off phone and avoided the world till the highlights(some t**g did tell me at football it was 1-0 Stuttgart). Didnt expect the result great stuff. Anyway did anyone think mendes was poor tnite. I thought he gave away the ball continuously and didn't do alot but put us under pressure. Not his best game at all. In-fact the last 3 games he has looked nervous and has been genuinly poor. Thoughts?

Nope, thought he was terrific.

Mendes was our one creative 'out'

The commenators even remarked at how little he gave away

Where him (and Rothen) dwelled it was simply because the other players did not see the space

That will hapen and should not be a reflection on Pedro (or Rothen)

Once again, I thought he was poor.I don't see the hype in this guy. Far too inconsistant, especially away from home.

He talks a good game tho.

Muff

All respect mate but that is harsh

He was always open to the ball. Always looked to spread it.

I believe he took a lot of responsibility tonight against a strong opponent and acquitted himself admirably

Where him (and Rothen) dwelled it was simply because the other players did not see the space

On at least 4 occasions he gave away the ball with what were extremely easy passes. Really disappointed with him tonight.

On at least 4 occasions he gave away the ball with what were extremely easy passes. Really disappointed with him tonight.

apart from a few bad passes what did he do wrong ? a think too many people are expecting him to get the ball and spring a perfect pass on countless occasions !

Mate

I watched Real last week and Alonso (27m) shipped 6-8 passes

Is he dissapointing?

No offence but a dose of reality man

apart from a few bad passes what did he do wrong ? a think too many people are expecting him to get the ball and spring a perfect pass on countless occasions !

did he do anything really well?? im not slating the player but i expect better than him. On more than a handfull of occassions he gave the ball away which put us under alot of pressure. Watch the highlights again and i assure you that you will agree with me.

Mate

I watched Real last week and Alonso (27m) shipped 6-8 passes

Is he dissapointing?

No offence but a dose of reality man

The point being, I like yourself Im sure watch this guy every week and thats the first Ive seen him make that many errors. His passing is usually pretty accurate but the statistics if you watch the game again will show you that his performance tonight wasnt of the same effective quality we are used to. Im not bashing Mendes Im just giving an honest account of what actually happened.

And the quality of the opposition has nothing to do with basic errors