Rangers phoneline!

bluepeter

So I phone the hotline. Press 4 then 9.

"I'm sorry, all of our lines are busy, please call later" ---> Line goes dead.

No queue, no nothing.

Well, Rangers, your lines are all busy because people are phoning up looking for the Champions League tickets they paid for 11 days ago!!! :mad:

Fucking sort it out! Rant over.

Just be patient, the tickets will arrive.

Just think of us season tickets holder that will go to the turnstiles expecting our cards to be activated, and the light goes red because of a technical glitch :pipe:

Aye i'm not too keen on those season ticket cards, would rather have a ticket to be honest.

Just think of us season tickets holder that will go to the turnstiles expecting our cards to be activated, and the light goes red because of a technical glitch :pipe:

Just you wait, my next rant is about you lazy-assed posties! :D

Remember that the post workers are still on strike so undoubtedly there are delays in the tickets being delivered. I'm sure there will be other arrangements made if you don't recieve your ticket in time.

Hmmm, could be an issue. I can't make the Seville game as I'm offshore, so I have to post my ticket to MisterC before the game. Looks like Next Day Delivery (if the lazy bassas still do that!) on Monday morning, and that's only if I get them tomorrow or early Monday.

Aye i'm not too keen on those season ticket cards, would rather have a ticket to be honest.

Got to move with the times, i'm a fan of the smart card (tu)

Just you wait, my next rant is about you lazy-assed posties! :D

:mutley:

Iam worried incase mines doesnt work or something :anguish:

Eventually got through to Rangers, to be told they will order me a reprint which I can pick up from the ticket office anytime. I asked when my tickets were posted, she said last week.

Me: "Are you sure?"

Her: "Yes, I'm sure."

Me: "The boy I spoke to 2 days ago said they were posted out on Tuesday or Wednesday."

Her: "No tickets were posted out on Wednesday."

Me: "What about Tuesday?"

Her: "Hold on sir..." *puts on hold* "...your tickets were posted on the 22nd. I've ordered a reprint as well in case they don't turn up."

*tears hair out*

So, they were definitely posted last week, but were actually posted on the 22nd? <cr>