The first game you felt like a True Blue?

Tumshie

Was thinking that despite going to games before I can remember I never really felt like a Ranger until the 1993/94 League Cup Final. I had been to Ibrox before but being so young I had lost interest halfway through and didn't watch a lot of the game. That League Cup Final was the first I had sat down as a 6 year old and watched a game for the full 90 mins. It might have been because McCoist was my idol but never the less that's my first experience of joy as a Rangers supporter as Smith ran over to hug Super Ally after that victory.

Just wondering what your first expereince was when u felt u were part of something special???

The first time I walked up the steps at Ibrox, out into the stands and saw the pitch, I knew I was part of something very, very special. In fact before that, just seeing the red bricks was amazing. It's the first sight of the pitch that still sets my heart racing though (tu)

The first time I walked up the steps at Ibrox, out into the stands and saw the pitch, I knew I was part of something very, very special. In fact before that, just seeing the red bricks was amazing. It's the first sight of the pitch that still sets my heart racing though (tu)

same as me old chum

the first game my da took me up the stairs in the enclosure and i was in awe of the site i first saw

happily my son felt the same years later when i took him to his first game

and walked up the same stairs my dad had taken me

both occasions are still fresh in my memory to this day and always will be

we truly are the people