I will be taking

IloveRM

Here lads I hope it does get bust I will only be taking them on my coupon which will be a £5 and either way I cant loose! I hope and pray we will do it! but if we do get beat which with the team and players at the moment looks a cert then I wouldnt mind making some cash out of it! IT DOES NOT MAKE ME A BHEGGAR!

It certainly makes your feelings towards the club questionable tho.

No Rangers 'fan' should be able/willing to bet against the team. Ever.

I just couldn't imagine doing it, id feel like a right cunt....

Thankfully it's not up to you to decide who is and isn't a Rangers fan.

He may be a bit of a bellend, but being a bellend doesnt make you any less a fan of Rangers.

I'm pretty sure betting on your team to get beat makes you less of a supporter than people who want them to win.

There should be absolutely no part of you who wants anything but a Rangers win.

Betting against the club shows that would not be the case..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here lads I hope it does get bust I will only be taking them on my coupon which will be a £5 and either way I cant loose! I hope and pray we will do it! but if we do get beat which with the team and players at the moment looks a cert then I wouldnt mind making some cash out of it! IT DOES NOT MAKE ME A BHEGGAR!

He may be a bit of a bellend, but being a bellend doesnt make you any less a fan of Rangers.

I'm pretty sure betting on your team to get beat makes you less of a supporter than people who want them to win.

THERE IS NO PART OF ME THAT WANTS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RANGERS WIN!!!!

HOWEVER! THE FACT THAT SEVILLA ARE A TOP QUALITY EUROPEAN TEAM AND FABIANO AND KANOUTE WILL RIP DAVIE WEIR A NEW ONE MAKES ME FEEL THERE IS NO CHANCE WE WILL BEAT THEM AS WALTER WILL HAVE HIS BUMBOYS READY FOR ACTION THEREFORE EVENS MONEY MAKES THEM A WISE BETTING OPTION!

I LIKE USE WILL HOPE MY COUPON IS F****D AS RANGERS ROMP TO A FAMOUS VICTORY HOWEVER, I CANT SEE THIS TEAM DOING THAT! AND IT’S QUITE PATHETIC THAT THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK OF ME LESS THAN A FAN!

I HAVE HAD MY SEASON TICKET IN THE GOVAN FRONT FOR 14 YEARS AND SUPPORT MY CLUB WHENEVER I CAN AWAY FROM HOME! BUT DOES THAT MAKE ME A BETTER FAN THAN THOSE UNFORTUNATE AND CANOT ATTEND GAMES!!! NO IT DOES NOT SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

Guest SandyWaTp

HOWEVER! THE FACT THAT SEVILLA ARE A TOP QUALITY EUROPEAN TEAM AND FABIANO AND KANOUTE WILL RIP DAVIE WEIR A NEW ONE MAKES ME FEEL THERE IS NO CHANCE WE WILL BEAT THEM AS WALTER WILL HAVE HIS BUMBOYS READY FOR ACTION THEREFORE EVENS MONEY MAKES THEM A WISE BETTING OPTION!

I LIKE USE WILL HOPE MY COUPON IS F****D AS RANGERS ROMP TO A FAMOUS VICTORY HOWEVER, I CANT SEE THIS TEAM DOING THAT! AND IT’S QUITE PATHETIC THAT THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK OF ME LESS THAN A FAN!

I HAVE HAD MY SEASON TICKET IN THE GOVAN FRONT FOR 14 YEARS AND SUPPORT MY CLUB WHENEVER I CAN AWAY FROM HOME! BUT DOES THAT MAKE ME A BETTER FAN THAN THOSE UNFORTUNATE AND CANOT ATTEND GAMES!!! NO IT DOES NOT SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

fail-owned-elephant-slide-f.jpg

I LIKE USE WILL HOPE MY COUPON IS F****D AS RANGERS ROMP TO A FAMOUS VICTORY HOWEVER, I CANT SEE THIS TEAM DOING THAT! AND IT'S QUITE PATHETIC THAT THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK OF ME LESS THAN A FAN!

Shouting and bawling doesn't alter the fact that you are willing to profit from the club's loss. doh

What part of that don't you get?

OH WELL! SORRY FOR OFFENDING ANYONE BUT AS A BETTING MAN IT MAKES SENCE SIMPLE AS!

Could you not have just popped into the betting thread then? ;)

Wished I had now, thats me f***d now, people wont talk to me and I will be muck!!! :disappointment:

Tbh, KPL would have told you off aswell :P

I wouldn't have been as bothered.

Just mentioned as you said you were a betting man.

OH WELL! SORRY FOR OFFENDING ANYONE BUT AS A BETTING MAN IT MAKES SENCE SIMPLE AS!

People can post wherever they want.

:lol:

Hope you're laughing at yourself.

You're role as posting-procedure mafia is not required...

As I said in the previous post, I only mentioned as he said he was a betting man.

I wasn't advising him him to post what he put in a different place, you are very very wrong in that regard.

As I said in the previous post, I only mentioned as he said he was a betting man.

I wasn't advising him him to post what he put in a different place, you are very very wrong in that regard.

Well that makes a nice change...

Quite the hyperbole myth, but anyway...

Quite the hyperbole myth, but anyway...

Was that the word of the day on your toilet-paper Raboito?

I've noticed you using it a few times recently...