Charlie Nicholas.

likeacare

Nicholas is a fud. I hate him so much!! He is a total :wanker: The only thing about Gillette Soccer Saturday i dislike is him. I hate the sound of his voice and everything he says is shit. When i think of him i just want to punch him! Rant over. :lol:

I hate him so much. It was the same when the champions league draw was being made he was asked how he thought rangers would do, sky were trying to get the scottish viewpoint. He never said anything about hoping to reach the last 16 since we've been moved to pot 2, or going on another uefa cup run if we drop out. Instead he was like 'they're not bothered about anything apart from the money' then got asked again if we could do well and said it again. 'No, they are just so glad to have the money and make up the numbers'. Wanker. He's so bitter and jealous its unreal.

Nicholas said Boyd didn't contibute anything to the game.

What about the pass that set up Miller via nutmegging a tic player?

So bitter.

the second goal as well.Boyd,Boyd,krissy,Krissy,boyd,he gets the ball and scores the goals,krissy,krissy boyd.

Nicholas said Boyd didn't contibute anything to the game.

What about the pass that set up Miller via nutmegging a tic player?

So bitter.

the second goal as well.Boyd,Boyd,krissy,Krissy,boyd,he gets the ball and scores the goals,krissy,krissy boyd.

Boyd didnt touch the ball for the 2nd goal he missed it

Guest Andypendek

That was a dummy.

Today was the first time I've seen Sky Sports in about 5 years - it was awful. From the frumpy heffer in the studio, through errant schoolboy McCann and resident dunce Nicholas, all the way to a ferociously pro-Tim commentary team - quite abysmal. I never thought I'd see something that made Scotsport look good.

I have watched for years him giving his pre old firm game analysis and no matter the circumstances he always stupidly predicts RaCeltic to come out on top.

Ok I know he is one of them but he's also a pundit and they are meant to have an idea about the game ? Aren't they ??

What a f*****G weasle...

Guest Andypendek

This is what busts my balls - they're supposed to offer a view the ordinary fan doesn't have! The likes of Nicholas and MacLeod sound like any tim you might hear in a pub before the game kicks off.

Guest Andypendek

I think it was some unclaimed baggage from the Saturday night dancefloor. I haven't seen a red outfit like that since the 80s.

who was the wifey in the studio? does she have anything to do with football?

It was our very own Ali Douglas, and boy did she look hot in that wee red number.. I was tilting the TV back trying to get a look up that very short skirt.

Well and appropriately kitted out she was today.

who was the wifey in the studio? does she have anything to do with football?

It was our very own Ali Douglas, and boy did she look hot in that wee red number.. I was tilting the TV back trying to get a look up that very short skirt.

Well and appropriately kitted out she was today.

Ha ha me and ma mates were trying to do the same ! wonder if she had white knickers on

Pervert Loyal :rolleyes:

I agree that Nocholas talks rubbish but in defence of him at least he's honest. No matter who he is talking about he speaks his mind. It's no worse than listening to the usual media whores trotting out boring cliches and trying not to offend anyone.