Choice Quotes from KDS

http://www.bebo.com/BlogView.jsp?MemberId=...gId=10026673785

for those who can't see it/are in work etc...

"We should have had three penalties there." at HT

"I sky plused the mc manus incident laugh with the elbow. Look back at Mccoists instructions. He definitely says "hit him"" - pmsl

"We will get at least a draw as long as Loovens and McManus have no more feck ups." at HT

"after he done mcmanus looked like lafferty winked to the bench." after Kyle came on.

"h** banner got more coverage than our two penalty claims" - Told you it was paranoidCSC.

"As bad as the defence is,we're getting feckin robbed." - at 2-1 down - WTF

"Laugherty first act after coming on, an elbow into mcmanus which is unnoticed by anyone!!" paraCSC

"I'd take a draw at this point..." 2-1 down (voice of reason

"We can win this at a canter, we just have to be professional." (at 2-1 down and with no cutting edge.)

"Free kick to Rangers for a nudge by McManus as the ball went out. I have never seen a decision like that, it'll happen 1000 times and the defender NEVER gets penalised." - mcmanus blooters the gers player.

"That's against the rules ref, booking a h**." - They're not paranoid, what was I thinking?

"is there a new rule in this fecking league that you get within a yard of a h** its a foul?" - as above.

"That should be Weir off." - On a tackle that didn't even merit a yellow. They're not paranoid, honest.

"Why are you guys even surprised that Rangers are getting away with shocking tackles?" - as above.

"hes turned down 2 clear penalties, and failed to send off weir?. rubbsih refereing and i just seen whitaker try and choke mcdonald" - On the referee being a Mason. Seriously.

"Get up you diving h** fud." - on Whittaker being chopped to the ground. After two tim players have been booked for diving. Eduardogate anyone?

"That was a shocking "challenge" by Lafferty. Not much different to Loovens in his last Ibrox appearance." - So Loovens was guilty of trying to do Mo Edu...interesting, party line from last season says no, he didn't...

"Novo FFS. Somebody ought to just hospitalise a Rangers player. We're taking bookings here for diving. Make a challenge and just do someone." - no editing, straight link for that post - http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/single/...

"Thats 4 pens we should have had now" - I don't know why, but this mob clearly don't complain for nothing...

"why isn't novo booked if handball?" - After Samar-arse wasn't booked for doing it twice in the last ten minutes. Genuinely.

"how have we got 4 yellows to their 2? seriously" - Because your team can't differentiate between a tackle and GBH - that's why.

"christ this is frustrating.it's just not going to come today." - Into stoppage time. No shit.

"Eff off you cheating bastards." - Celtic victim status - blame anyone at all rather than admit to the fact that you were too shite to win."

"Cant believe how good we're maing miller look!!! effing hate Novo I want him to die!!!!!!!!!!" - No joke - that's what he actually said - link - http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/single/...

my oh my ,and they say they are not paranoid..must be a gypsy thing or a disease u get from picking up too many totties ffs

if you dont fucking like it go home ..

i cant wait for phone-ins now,gonna be unmissable.

my oh my ,and they say they are not paranoid..must be a gypsy thing or a disease u get from picking up too many totties ffs

if you dont fucking like it go home ..

i cant wait for phone-ins now,gonna be unmissable.

pmsl :lol:

The phone-ins will be class. The conspiracy theories will be coming out their arses, think I will buy all the papers.

Don't be surprised if that lot are spewing from the same fucking victim-hymn sheet.

Wouldn't expect anything less from them

Brilliant reading mate.. Thanks for posting. Other than our victory.. this made my day. Hilarious.

As the old saying goes...

If they didn't exist, we'd have to invent them

No probs, got in from the pub about half 7ish and took about 35 mins to combine their points.

I've never spent 35 minutes more torn between hilarity and incredulity.

Pretty sure if they check the Record tomorrow, they'll find it wasn't a penalty (tu)
No timothy here.celtic should have had 2 penaltys.but the penalty they got should never have been a penatly.so there they go again,the jolly cracsters. :wanker:

Pretty sure if they check the Record tomorrow, they'll find it wasn't a penalty (tu)
No timothy here.celtic should have had 2 penaltys.but the penalty they got should never have been a penatly.so there they go again,the jolly cracsters. :wanker:

When Chesney was in charge and that mhob got their usual 35th min stoppage time winner, we were told it always balances itself out over a season.

We'll see if it's true now and if it is, where's our fucking penalty from the Sevilla game?

away you go and pray in the chappel ya para wankers. yous dived 3 times. and then got yer fucking pen. moaning bastards. the ref gave rangers fuck all. what about novo getting hacked in the corner by that ANIMAL scott brown.??

Mcgeady diving as usual. get it up yeeess. ya paranoid bastards.

They're pathetic, they spend more time slagging us off than talking about their team. Most topics are about us. Bitter bastards.

that's so true... the amounts of times I hear/read them saying "if we can't beat THIS Rangers team then there's something seriously wrong" over the last few weeks, and "I can't believe THIS Rangers team beat us"

cnuts, the lot of them!

away you go and pray in the chappel ya para wankers. yous dived 3 times. and then got yer fucking pen. moaning bastards. the ref gave rangers fuck all. what about novo getting hacked in the corner by that ANIMAL scott brown.??

Mcgeady diving as usual. get it up yeeess. ya paranoid bastards.

YES 2 yellows for diving ,trying to cheat,and even the pen they got looked suss tbh,just ask them who hit the tottie bag more than them,that annoys them tbh.