And What's Your Point Caller?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you have the neck to come on here ffs.

only joking,must have been nerve racking tbh.you did ok ,but look forward to the backlash mate .

not everyone could have done that.did you get her number.???

Well done for standing your ground even though i dont necessarily agree with you,you fair got it tight :lol:

:cheers: Thanks for that - I need all the support I can get right now after being rag dolled all over Real Radio wi' a burd! :lol:

Let's just say it never went according to plan. doh

how can you have the neck to come on here ffs.

only joking,must have been nerve racking tbh.you did ok ,but look forward to the backlash mate .

not everyone could have done that.did you get her number.???

:lol: :lol:

I take that much stick on here from time to time I'm almost getting used to it. Seriously, it can be quite nerve racking but I think I made a bit of a cunt of it by saying what I said about Boydy even though it's what I believe.

Very, very difficult to argue with his goal scoring record but I feel he could offer the team a lot more and doesn't. Obviously that's not a view shared by the majority. (tu)

Well done for standing your ground even though i dont necessarily agree with you,you fair got it tight :lol:

:cheers: Thanks for that - I need all the support I can get right now after being rag dolled all over Real Radio wi' a burd! :lol:

:cheers: A few folk might have crumbled,Sharp response to the Gerrard/Boyd comparison

you had the balls to do it mate and done fine ffs..

its alright theres a squad on there way round to hers to kick her balls for you...what the fuck she say anyway,i never heard it tbh mate.

She did put you in yer place but fare play to ye u stood yer ground and argued ur point (tu)

I wish u had wound up eh sellick fans but :)

My whole intention was to wind up Celtic fans but wasn't given the opportunity and once I made the remark about Boyd not being good enough for Rangers Ewan homed in on it.

I will never accept that Boyd could lace Coisty's boots. (tu)

its alright theres a squad on there way round to hers to kick her balls for you...what the fuck she say anyway,i never heard it tbh mate.

She was a massive fan of Boydy and didn't take too kindly to me being critical of him. In fairness she was very good natured about it all and her husband actually agreed with me. Think it's safe to say he'll be in the spare room tonight. :lol:

She did put you in yer place but fare play to ye u stood yer ground and argued ur point (tu)

I wish u had wound up eh sellick fans but :)

My whole intention was to wind up Celtic fans but wasn't given the opportunity and once I made the remark about Boyd not being good enough for Rangers Ewan homed in on it.

I will never accept that Boyd could lace Coisty's boots. (tu)

Fair Enough

I was just waiting for you to say something like Compare the Titles.com it Simples :happy: but its always the same when we beat them they always try n keep of the subject

Hopefully if ur on again u slip in a few wind ups (tu)

if you let us know earlier im sure 1 of the guys could have put up a "cough" and we could all have heard you on radio

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3760509

He didn't but somebody did (tu):P

you dont expect me to read every topic :P

i had a big ironing and some dishes to wash :anguish:

She was a massive fan of Boydy and didn't take too kindly to me being critical of him. In fairness she was very good natured about it all and her husband actually agreed with me. Think it's safe to say he'll be in the spare room tonight. :lol:

i heard it all bar her ,was attending to my ma at that point,i missed the last 10 mins or so,but good on ye anyhow and well done ,i will listen to the show later

and see what the bint was on about,,but it sounded like just another day in the forum tbh.hehehe

I thought you did really well and always stood your ground. No matter what the fuck anyone else said, you had your opinion and stuck to it. That's what I like. (tu)

That bint though, my god. :anguish: