Top three Gers letdowns?

broxi51

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uefa Cup Final - They were the better side, but I believed so much that we would win that game, I can remember now just sitting in utter shock that we lost that game I was so confident we'd win it.

2009 CIS Cup Final - Hard to say it, but we were outplayed and outsung by Celtic.

That night in Kaunas - After the season before, I honestly thought we were in for another cracking European run, especially after some of the teams we beat the season before hand. Then to get beat of Hearts B team was a serious letdown.

definetly 10 in row season.

bayern munich away game lost 1-0

celtic 6-2 game

i know some will say uefa cup final but was glad to just get there and after seein zenit murder bayern, i knew we were big underdogs

player wise

michael mols would have been all time great if wasn't for that injury

marco negri wtf 1 game of squash and your football career goes straight down the panny

hard between michael ball and kanchelskis but ball wins this for me 6 million we paid too

i know some of you will say flo but i didnt rate him that highly at chelsea in the first place

Biggest let downs have to be either Kuthnetzov or Prodan both were outstanding truly WORLD class players, big Oleg hardly played a game although did manage to score one against the beggars at the giro dome and Daniel Prodan i dont think ever appeared for the first team in one meaningful game.

The team that died - 10 in a row was a major let down.

The Manchester rioters who who took the shine off our achievment.

Kaunas.

The French connections PLG, Boli, Guivarche - they just don't work

The Norwegian lumps of wood Flo, Ostenstaad, Stansaas - them either

Negri - the big sulk - could have been a legend