Can someone Please tell me

Guest SandyWATP

bought Stewart Downing ?? Where do they intend on playing him , when they have Ashley Young?

Someone Enlighten me

To keep on contesting for the top 4 palces you need to have a bigger and better squad than the season before, plus hes not been playin cause he picked up a very bad injury last year

Guest SandyWaTp
bought Stewart Downing ?? Where do they intend on playing him , when they have Ashley Young?

Someone Enlighten me

To keep on contesting for the top 4 palces you need to have a bigger and better squad than the season before, plus hes not been playin cause he picked up a very bad injury last year

Yeah I know he is injured, but even when he is fit he will be a bench-warmer

Guest SandyWaTp
I would imagine he will change formation to accomodate Downing on the left with Milner on the right and young playing just of the striker etc , or may be just to keep the aforementioned players on their toes (tu)

Maybe (tu). Plus am I the only one who thinks he was vastly overpriced at £12 million?

Someone Enlighten me

Yeah I know he is injured, but even when he is fit he will be a bench-warmer

i dont think he will be a bench warmer after oneil payed that amount of money for him. Hes a good footballer and could easily improve quick. im sure he was bought cause they thought they could improve the team

I would imagine he will change formation to accomodate Downing on the left with Milner on the right and young playing just of the striker etc , or may be just to keep the aforementioned players on their toes (tu)

Maybe (tu). Plus am I the only one who thinks he was vastly overpriced at £12 million?

he will be a very inconsistant £12m player (tu)

Guest SandyWaTp

he will be a very inconsistant £12m player (tu)

This is (tu) fest (tu)