To those in the Copland Rear last night...

ClintonGrey

The supporters were perfectly justified in venting their frustration and anger last night. While i wouldn't ever think about booing the team or throwing my scarf, i completely understant why others would.

It was the least those bunch of imposters deserved after that performance.

...that threw away their scarves in disgust, fucking shame on you.

I have never been so embarrassed as last night, but you are still rangers supporters for fuck sake, its been worse so get a fucking grip on yourselves.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest, pissed me off even more than the performance and result! :disappointment:

well said

but they do have a fair point £40 for that shite

I stayed till the end and didn't throw my scarf last night, but when you're being charged £40 to attend one match in which you can't even sing what you want, and have to watch your beloved team score after 2 minutes yet lose 4-1 to a team who nearly signed a Morton player- it's completely justified.

I can see why you're pissed off with them but you have to look at the bigger picture, they're bein ripped off in so many ways and unless there are improvements soon I can see it happening a lot for the rest of the season.

Load of over-precious shite. Who the hell are these people to pontificate about who can or can't throw their scarves away. If these pompous prats spent as much time remonstrating with the imposters in Rangers shirts maybe we wouldn't have sleep walked into the mess we're in. You performing seals have more to be sorry about than anyone who judged that shite last night by throwing their scarf.

I said the same thing after I seen a guy do it after Seville, ........................ however last night I believe it was justified.

The part in bold says it all, it was the most inept, feckless, heartless and disgraceful performance that I have ever witnessed from a team professing themselves to be Rangers.

SHAME ON YOU!!

Think they have every right to show their disgust. I was absolutly livid but as I was in the CD throwing my scarf wouldnt have had much effect :P

That was an utterly heartless performance and they deserve the stick they are getting. They need a right kick up the arse and a wake up call.

...that threw away their scarves in disgust, fucking shame on you.

I have never been so embarrassed as last night, but you are still rangers supporters for fuck sake, its been worse so get a fucking grip on yourselves.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest, pissed me off even more than the performance and result! :disappointment:

:lol:

Another one who thinks that those people are not real fans.

It's been worse ?

Give some examples then.

i threw my scarf away on to the side of the pitch from govan front i am not ashamed of it either i go home and away every week and these players dont have any fucking fight in them and ISNT going to improve anytime soon so take your head out the sand and see whats happening round about you

Broomloan was unacceptable .. Throwing cans/cups of juice on at our players wont help anything.

Also letting our players see people leaving at 65 minutes and throwing scarves away wont help them much either.

Lets hope saturday will be better by fans and players :mellow:

I agree it wont help but niether will praising them. It is like praising a dog that has jus shat on your carpet. They wont learn anything. But throwing Cans and juice cups is just silly things like that just give the fans a bad name atleast scarfs wont hurt anyone.