Burke, Adam, Dailly, Fergie and the rest.

pcbear

When they were all jettisoned from Ibrox not too many were upset about it, me included, but lack of fringe players has led to complacency and lethargy in our depleted squad ,meaning that the players in the team producing fuck all and out of form are still a shoo in for the first team because there is no one to take their spot, the last disaster v Kaunas produced a little spell of boardroom action, i dont think the equally as bad/if not worse performance on Tuesday will have the same effect, sadly.

These posts are :anguish:

What do you reckon then mate? keep big super Lee at centre back, its answers after the shocker on Tuesday that prompted this, complacency= lethargy in any form of employment, competition keeps an edge on your game.

What do you reckon then mate? keep big super Lee at centre back, its answers after the shocker on Tuesday that prompted this, complacency= lethargy in any form of employment, competition keeps an edge on your game.

He's not any worse than Dailly.

I reckon Fergie's finished, Adam didn't have the discipline to play for Rangers, Dailly should maybe have been kept for one more year, Burke couldn't cope with the heat in Aberdeen, and overall, we're far better off without all four players.

You moan about lethargy yet still want Ferguson in the side? A slight contradiction there methinks.

I reckon Fergie's finished, Adam didn't have the discipline to play for Rangers, Dailly should maybe have been kept for one more year, Burke couldn't cope with the heat in Aberdeen, and overall, we're far better off without all four players.

You moan about lethargy yet still want Ferguson in the side? A slight contradiction there methinks.

Where did i say i wanted Fergie in the side? my point is a simple one ,no competition takes the edge off performances, happy with the form and performances of late? we are awful at the minute, its a forum and its my opinion.

Where did i say i wanted Fergie in the side? my point is a simple one ,no competition takes the edge off performances, happy with the form and performances of late? we are awful at the minute, its a forum and its my opinion.

Don't post your opinion if you can't take poeple disagree-ing.

absolute shite, dailly never let us down on our uefa cup run, dailly tbh never let us down! id have dailly in defence over Big Gay Lee anyday!

Its an answer to a post that never grasped the point of what i was trying to say, i shall pm you next time to see if its ok to post will i?

I think, given performances over the season, there is probably enough room for a debate about this. We have had it with Adam and Rothen. Burke, for all his fleeting in and out of games, made our right hand side far more dangerous than it has looked all season. I think those 2 perhaps would have been making appearances by now.

Dailly, like Broadfoot, we are missing! yep, I said it. Hard to imagine isnt it? But, it is so true.

Ferguson I am unsure about, although, I would think perhaps aving him around would help, but, if he was around, he would no doubt play, and, that wouldnt be the best idea.

Wylde, Fleck, Shinnie, Beasley, Wilson, they should have been given a chance, with the way some of our senior players have been performing they might have taken any chances they had with the knowledge that they could become first team regulars if they played better than those that have been picked.

It was right to get rid of those who were released as they were just as bad if not worse.

Wylde, Fleck, Shinnie, Beasley, Wilson, they should have been given a chance, with the way some of our senior players have been performing they might have taken any chances they had with the knowledge that they could become first team regulars if they played better than those that have been picked.

It was right to get rid of those who were released as they were just as bad if not worse.

I would argue about worse in some cases :sherlock:

I would argue about worse in some cases :sherlock:

Depends if you wanted to play them out of position or not :D

Totally catch 22 situation with the OP anyway, we had to trim the wage bill as part of the cost cuttings so we had no choice but to get rid of players, and how can you judge which players would perform this season or not. Those that were kept all played their part in us winning the league last season, out of those released I would say that only Dailly played in some part of us winning the league.

Ok lets come from a different angle we could have signed Leigh Griffiths from Livingston and Murray Davidson from StJohnstone both who imo have big futures in the game, and given our threadbare squad they would have provided healthy competition for places, we could have had the pair for what it cost us for Johnny Rotten for a season, i know who i would rather have.

I felt no regret them leaving especially that t****** burke and fergusons departure ensured the wage bill got cut by a good amount. Thing is we really should have brought in at least 2 more players

Good point though, but as for the Kaunas thing that was only because shit hit the fan , Board are just happy they are in the Champions league, pressure off

I really hope we can get 3rd place from this group, could make all the difference

Its an answer to a post that never grasped the point of what i was trying to say, i shall pm you next time to see if its ok to post will i?

You flipped out because someone argued with you.

Log off then grow a pair, then log back on.

absolute shite, dailly never let us down on our uefa cup run, dailly tbh never let us down! id have dailly in defence over Big Gay Lee anyday!

Dailly let us down plenty.

He's been gone so long we've idealised everything about him, remember Kaunus?

I seem to recollect he cost us two goals against Kaunus though! Lee is on a par with Daily but both are tragic and should never be near the Rangers 1st team

I'd take Burke and Adam back :pipe:

No, they arent good enough for us.. even though there playing really well for their new clubs, in a better league.

Adam>Rothen

and Burke gave us some fucking width at least.