Rangers in talks to sell the club next week?

Dietspam

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but apparently it's breaking news.

I've just tuned into Clyde one, and listening to Darrel King saying that Rangers could be sold next week. I've just caught the end of it. Anyone heard anything else on it?

seems to be something behind it ... Doubt ihe story wold be so widespread if there was nothing to it.

Supposedly either Dave King or a riival consortium in a bidding war !!!

deal to be done in the next 10 to 14 days.

Jim Traynore and Chick Young were talking about this an hour before it broke on Clyde.

Probably another non story.

What were they saying?

I don't know I didn't hear it.

Someone texted in asking if they had heard about it and the boy who presents said they had been talking about it before.

Although in his pre match interview McCoist was asked about the uncertainty at boardroom level and he was talking about how a new owner might want his own manager and if he did he (McCoist) would accept that as, first and foremost, he is a fan who wants what is best for Rangers.

I found that to be just a touch odd.

Although in his pre match interview McCoist was asked about the uncertainty at boardroom level and he was talking about how a new owner might want his own manager and if he did he (McCoist) would accept that as, first and foremost, he is a fan who wants what is best for Rangers.

I found that to be just a touch odd.

Yeah, McCoist's interview was slightly odd. Asked if what was happening in the boardroom was affecting the players, his answer was along the lines of "it's bound to have some effect..." Why say that if there is nothing happening?

I just heard them talking about it before HT. Rangers have contacted clyde to say that the reports aren't true.

But clyde seem pretty confident talks are definitely taking place and a deal could be done within 2 weeks, no names of any of the buyers though.

Someone on BBC Phone in is making the point that if we are being run by the bank does it not mean we are in administration?

This is quite a worrying point to think of if you consider point deductions etc? Thinking this could be a 'rush job' with the potential new buyer to avoid such penalties?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but apparently it's breaking news.

I've just tuned into Clyde one, and listening to Darrel King saying that Rangers could be sold next week. I've just caught the end of it. Anyone heard anything else on it?

Can't happen soon enough

Someone on BBC Phone in is making the point that if we are being run by the bank does it not mean we are in administration?

This is quite a worrying point to think of if you consider point deductions etc? Thinking this could be a 'rush job' with the potential new buyer to avoid such penalties?

Hmm, fair point. I'm not sure what administration actually is. But it would be a very dark day indeed if that was ever attached onto the end of our club.