You are the new owner... do you stick with Walter?

CF5LOYAL

Okay I know it's only rumours just now but all the radio stations are running that buy-out could be within the next few weeks.

So you are the new owner about to pump millions into the club, do you stick with Walter or look for a new manager?

I think Walter gets a rough ride on here considering what he has achieved since he returned. A Euro final, a league and a few cups in two years is great.....but.

The standard of football on show is terrible. It is shocking that we have built a team in the scottish league designed to solely grind out results week after week.

I reckon if you are going to give a new manager money in January you have to be 100% behind his long term project and with Walter I don't think I could stand another 2-3 seasons of his boring style.

In a word yes - there's no way the squad could be overhauled that quickly and despite what many on here think Smith has got a fair bit out of a pretty duff collection of players. Bring in a new guy mid season and we could find ourselves 10 points behind pretty quickly as he finds his feet and no way of making it back.

Try to shore up the squad with a couple of vital signings in January and look to bring in a new management team in the summer. Hopefully giving Smith a decent send off as the manager who won two in a row in incredibly difficult circumstances.