***Latest Rangers Statement***

RangersWestside

Guest SandyWaTp
take this with a pinch of salt but....

what ive been told is that Martin Bain was seen today leaving Ibrox with boxes in his car as hes been told by the bank hes no longer required at the club, and apparantly appointed in his place is a man called Gordon McKie, former Scottish Rugby Union Chief Exec

as i said, pinch of salt.....

Where is my salt? :craphead:

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWaTp
why do i get the feeling it will be a massive anticlimax?

you can't cum?

haha yes thats my problem! thanks :pipe:

Nae bother (tu). Just trying to help.

what ive been told is that Martin Bain was seen today leaving Ibrox with boxes in his car as hes been told by the bank hes no longer required at the club, and apparantly appointed in his place is a man called Gordon McKie, former Scottish Rugby Union Chief Exec

salt.jpg

Guest SandyWaTp

salt.jpg

I can't touch it :disappointment:

Guest SandyWaTp

you can't cum?

cheers i appreciate it ;) any solutions? (tu)

Start poking yourself properly (tu)

you can't cum?

its not that, his auntie is called climax and she happens to be 25 stone...........

Ill get my coat.....

hahaha i like it ;)

Guest SandyWaTp
Boab will be scrolling through the internet all night trying to be first to find the news so he can put the article in quotes, sad wee bastard. :lol:

:lol:

Boab will be scrolling through the internet all night trying to be first to find the news so he can put the article in quotes, sad wee bastard. :lol:

Get a grip. You've taken enough time out of your life to post over 4000 posts on here yourself. Boab comes across to me as a passionate Rangers man and his attempts in trying to get any breaking news onto the board ASAP is a valued contribution.......unlike your petty, childish swipe.

Get a grip. You've taken enough time out of your life to post over 4000 posts on here yourself. Boab comes across to me as a passionate Rangers man and his attempts in trying to get any breaking news onto the board ASAP is a valued contribution.......unlike your petty, childish swipe.

Calm down mate, I'm only having a laugh.

FFS a sense of humour wouldn't go a miss :rolleyes:

Hopefully, it saves me doing it (tu)

Don't have or see the problem in what he does. Keeps the board up to date with what's going on with Rangers, which is pretty much what a forum is all about :)

Guest SandyWaTp

Learn to realise a joke when you see one. :anguish:

Calm down mate, I'm only having a laugh.

FFS a sense of humour wouldn't go a miss :rolleyes:

He called your maw cow