***Latest Rangers Statement***

RangersWestside

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think about it the banks off our back sayin there happy with our plan that statement lastnight shows that the wheels are in motion for the takeover and we all know sdm loves nothing more than a groundbreaking news confrence im sure it will be sooner than we think :pipe:

think about it the banks off our back sayin there happy with our plan that statement lastnight shows that the wheels are in motion for the takeover and we all know sdm loves nothing more than a groundbreaking news confrence im sure it will be sooner than we think :pipe:

SKY SPORTS, NOW!

SKY SPORTS, NOW!

have a little patience :pipe:

legal requirement for murray to post this notice in a public place prior to ay majority shareholding changes... this must be weeks, maybe days away... in any case embarassing state of afairs and i'm guessing murray will sell to any bugger now!

i dont think he will just sell to anybody but i do agree that it will be very soon

legal requirement for murray to post this notice in a public place prior to ay majority shareholding changes... this must be weeks, maybe days away... in any case embarassing state of afairs and i'm guessing murray will sell to any bugger now!

i dont think he will just sell to anybody but i do agree that it will be very soon

Murray will have no say on who he sells to. The bank will choose the offer that best suits them. Very worrying.

somebody is buying them..it will be a consortium,not an individual,but a figurehead will front it.

my view..Tom Hunter consortium,seemingly now with American money, with sounness as the figurehead.

would that be a bad thing ?

1..sounness against the spl,for OUR interests,they are scared of him.

2..gough as manager

3..ally as coach

4..durrant at youth

5..walter upstairs

some players will be told to go,i would only keep 5 or 6 of this overpaid lot..and they know,the fact will be,..buck up..or sounness will bin you.

Murray will have no say on who he sells to. The bank will choose the offer that best suits them. Very worrying.

BBC Scotland employee?!! :rolleyes: