***Latest Rangers Statement***

RangersWestside

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening?

To cut a long story short. Rangers have now announced to the London Stock Exchange that they have had possible interest in buying out Murray's shares in total.

The investment group must make themselves known tomorrow by 3:30pm due to the laws of trade

All this statement says - factually - is that Murray's considering an offer.

But has he not considered previous offers and its come to nothing?

Something fishy is going on but, still, Ill wait for the evidence before im convinced theres a new buyer on the way

Ok, so ALL of Murray's shares are being made available at about 25% of their market value??

Time will tell, my heads bursting with stuff i dont understand, there are a few guys on here that can put the news into laymans terms, there not around tonight (maybe at a meeting) ;)

All this statement says - factually - is that Murray's considering an offer.

But has he not considered previous offers and its come to nothing?

Something fishy is going on but, still, Ill wait for the evidence before im convinced theres a new buyer on the way

It has never been announced on the stock exchange before though, this is completely new.

The potential buyer(s) need to make themselves known tomorrow so all will be revealed.

We are nearing a conclusion.

The Takeover Code is principally in place to effect an orderly takeover in the exact circumstances in which we find ourselves.

MIH will now consider offers for its shareholding - it was ever thus, but now it is official. Anyone becoming interested in the relevant %age of shares now has to advise the market much quicker than normal, and that affords other shareholders the opportunity to consider their own position timeously.

Basically it's all part of the game. And I don't expect many of the players to get much shut-eye any time soon.

The Takeover Code is principally in place to effect an orderly takeover in the exact circumstances in which we find ourselves.

MIH will now consider offers for its shareholding - it was ever thus, but now it is official. Anyone becoming interested in the relevant %age of shares now has to advise the market much quicker than normal, and that affords other shareholders the opportunity to consider their own position timeously.

Basically it's all part of the game. And I don't expect many of the players to get much shut-eye any time soon.

:praise:

So we may not have a concrete bid yet then? This is just Murray officially announcing that the shares are for sale?

If this is the case then i am taking the stance that there is more than one interested party at this stage.

So does this mean there has been one bid for the club and they are letting all the other interested parties they will have to make an offer aswell?