***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just skelped Arsenal three-nil at the 'Brox in the first leg of the Champions' League last sixteen. :lol:

It's mid-February and I'm trailing the Tims by seven in the league, but play them at home in the next fixture while I've got Hamilton in the League Cup final in a couple of weeks and I've got Aberdeen at home in the quarter final of the Scottish Cup.

If I win the next Old Firm game, it's game on. If I drop anything, then it's going to be tough as fuck because they've not lost since the opening day and are on like a twenty-four match unbeaten run. The fucking news screen never fails to remind me of this.

As I said in an earlier post, I've only brought in Healy on loan 'til the summer and have since sent Little and Shinnie on loan to Livinsgton. I've kept Ness and Wylde, another two who I rate very highly.

Performance-wise, Boydy's netted twenty in all competitions and Danny Wilson's taken Davie Weir's starting place, he's been dynamite and walked most matches. Davis and Thomson are coming onto a game, too, with big Sasa being his usual Mr. Consistent self.

With the summer approaching, I've arranged the signing of Corry Evans from Man United on a bosman after he impressed on trial and have decided that Rothen's loan won't be extended while Weir, Beasley and a number of youths won't be offered a new deal.

Boughie isn't chuffed that I've rejected a couple of bids from OM, a favourite club of his, and he's been unhappy for a wee while. So, he could be going out the door.

I've lost twice to Kilmarnock, two-one on both occassions, and have taken a point from two games against a struggling Hibs outfit. Those sort of results have cost me in the league.

Well just completed my 1st season with the Gers in the EPL and it was a rollercoaster of emotions, with the board in the middle of a takeover all season!

Finished 8th in the premiership...

fm2010leaguetable.png

Just starting my 2nd season and a takeover has finally happened... Happy days :D

fm2010takeover.png

BTW don't know whats happened over at Celtic but they are putting in £20million bids for everybody, at the start of the season <cr>

Well year two was more of a rollercoaster, as I won the league on the last day of the season thanks to Celtic beating Man Utd at Home, and beating Chelsea to complete a league and cup double. :D

champions.png

champions2.png

champions3.png

facupc.png

facup2.png

facup3.png