Tannochside Bears.

4boysandabaw

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee thanks to the Tannochside RSC for their hospitality for todays cruise to Dundee. Thanks to Gary and Graham (Graeme) and Peter and Paula for a wee lift down to the station. Well run bus guys hope to join you again soon. :clap:

I think it's Graeme - at least that's how he is in my phone - I don't travel on the bus to home games - but supply G with the odd away tickets from time to time. I understand they have a large number of members this year.

A wee thanks to the Tannochside RSC for their hospitality for todays cruise to Dundee. Thanks to Gary and Graham (Graeme) and Peter and Paula for a wee lift down to the station. Well run bus guys hope to join you again soon. :clap:

I think it's Graeme - at least that's how he is in my phone - I don't travel on the bus to home games - but supply G with the odd away tickets from time to time. I understand they have a large number of members this year.

Sitting with just less than 100 regular home members this year which is good.

Not a problem John. You are welcome anytime mate.

Thanks for coming on our bus today.

It was a shame you were sitting too far away from the back of the bus to get a sing song of some poor monkey....... :pipe:

P.s. It is Graham.

Be thankful I didnt bring my wee blue trumpet.

Not a problem John. You are welcome anytime mate.

Thanks for coming on our bus today.

It was a shame you were sitting too far away from the back of the bus to get a sing song of some poor monkey....... :pipe:

P.s. It is Graham.

Be thankful I didnt bring my wee blue trumpet.

You will have to at the next trip.

:craphead:

bunch of roasters

graham is a gentleman but that guys whitshisname gary well hes a lanky streak o pish

Very hard to disagree with that. Him and his mate Andy are a couple of reprobates. :pipe:

*whistles* Hawl Andy boy, are you hearing this pish!!??

:pipe:

bunch of roasters

graham is a gentleman but that guys whitshisname gary well hes a lanky streak o pish

Now now Dennis, are you still on the Buds from yesterday!!?? :sherlock:

no gaz my protestant work ethic means no beer on sunday as i may have to rescue dodgy sparks from greggs tmro

bunch of roasters

no gaz my protestant work ethic means no beer on sunday as i may have to rescue dodgy sparks from greggs tmro

No need to worry about tomorrow.

The best spark returns to work for 2 days tomorrow morning before heading off to Promania on Wed. :pipe:

bunch of roasters

The best spark returns to work for 2 days tomorrow morning before heading off to Promania on Wed. :pipe:

Is that some kind of rave festival? :sherlock:

Sort of, you just pay some woman £30 and she does obscene things to you.

Not really what I am looking for when in Promania. :party:

Sort of, you just pay some woman £30 and she does obscene things to you.

Not really what I am looking for when in Promania. :party:

£30?!!! <cr>

I reckon i'll go to Romania instead, the women will do anything for a fiver over there. :ph34r:

The Tannochside Bears are Gentlemen, and Ladies. Do you know they get off the bus to fart.

Well I shall say no more until Andyalbertz sees this thread. :D

:pipe:

You evacuated the rear section of the bus you vulgar specimen.

I like how you found others discomfort absolutely hilarious.

Prick.

:craphead: